Chapter 35

" Take her in the white room !"
William screamed.

The guard carried me, and this time I wasn't trying to walk along with them.

" THROW HER HERE !" He commended.

The two rebel guards did as asked, and threw me on the white tiles, as I landed on the butt.

Ouch !
I was going to have a big bruise.

" YOU STUPID GIRL : YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT !" He screamed at me " Do you really think you can say whatever you like, without facing the consequences?" He calmed down, but said it with a viscous tone.
" I-I... You..." I stammered
" That's what I want : you are afraid aren't you ?" He asked me, smirking
I looked at him straight in the eyes as I said firmly " I ain't. I won't ever be afraid of you. Only disgusted."

He laughed lightly, as fake as it could possibly sound.

" I think you will learn from your mistakes. Alone." He told me
" What do you mean ? Are you going to leave me in this room again ?" I asked him.
" You guessed right. And this time, a little bit longer. But it doesn't matter because, as I can see, you don't have that much to do..." he answered mischievously and started to leave.
" No..." I begun but he rapidly went to the door and said before closing it :
" I will come in a few days."

" Wait ! No !" I exclaimed, but the door already had been shut closed.

This room was... so white.
Now I regretted my old yellow room.
At least there was a bed... or toilets.

This room didn't have any furnitures, it was so white we couldn't see the difference between the walls and the tiled floor...

I felt trapped.
I mean, I was trapped, but before, I still had a room with basic benchmarks.

I never thought about it but : was I claustrophobic ?

I had never been in this little confined space before and it felt weird.
My eyes couldn't catch what were the walls and what weren't.

It wasn't cold in there... but it wasn't warm.

I still had my pair of pants, and a blouse with thank goodness, a cardigan.

He said " See you in a few days" ?
Were they going to bring me food ?
Water ?
Was I really going to sleep on the floor ?

I was more than eight months pregnant, my belly was pretty huge, and I was going to sleep on the tiles ?

I sat in the corner of the room, my head in my hands.

What time was it ?
Nine ?

I wanted to sleep, I was tired, but my mind was racing with all of what happened in the last twenty-four hours, and I couldn't even think straight.

I finally, after an hour or so, managed to fall asleep, sitting next to the ivory colored wall.

I woke up, hearing voices outside of the room.

Maybe was I dreaming again ?
It actually wouldn't surprise me at all : there were times where, I couldn't discern dreams from reality.

My mind was foggy, but I could hear the voices, which were men's, getting closer.

When I opened my eyes, I saw I was still in the white room.