Part 29

Victor sighed and opened the door to Liam's house."Uncle Vicky is here!" He smiled and hugged his niece and nephew."I missed you two so much." Rachel giggled."You are he yesterday uncle Vicky." Victor nodded and kissed Liam's cheek."Yes, I was, hi hun, and I have someone I would like to both to meet." Xavier gave Victor a high five before opening the front door. A man around Victor's age but smaller walked into the house with a bottle of wine." Thank you guys so much for inviting me over for dinner."  He smiled. Rachel and Kallen shared a look." who are you Mr.?" Kallen questioned. The man looked at all the adults but looked straight at Victor." They don't know?" Victor shook his head and looked at the twins." Well, remember when I told you that I had to cancel movie night last week?" They nodded in unison. " Well, that's because Uncle Vicky asked the pretty man over there to marry him." Kallen smiled brightly understanding it right away." New uncle !" Rachel on the other hand was quite confused, not catching on as fast as Kallen. " My name is Callum and I'm a historian. I research things like kings and queens." Kallen giggled and looked at Victor."Papa hates kings, he likes prezidant instead." Victor nodded and held Callum's hand." Let's head to the table shall we?" Liam nodded and took everyone to the dining room.

During dinner, Liam had noticed that Callum was fidgeting a lot. Then he recalled a conversation with Victor about how Callum was having strange cravings." Hey Cal, can you help me bring the desert out?" Calum was confused but followed the small man into the kitchen. Liam turned to him with a big grin."Are you pregnant ?!" Liam said excitedly. Callum nodded his head hesitantly. Liam hugged him tightly."Congratulations! I know how much he has been dying to have a baby to call his own." " I know he talks about it nonstop, I'm planning on telling him tonight." Liam smiled and kissed his cheek." Congrats Cal." He grabbed the cake from the counter and headed back out. "What are you two so giggly about?" Xavier asked laying a hand on Liam's tight. The two small men shared a look and shook their heads."Just history gossip." Liam said cutting cack for everyone. Xavier and Victor shared a look as well and they both smiled. Then of course Rachel and Kallen shared a look, a silly face to be exact just to not feel left out. while eating the cake the bigger men discussed wedding plans as the two smaller ones had a dispute about their knowledge of history. The youngest, clearly more mature than their papa, ate cake and drank water as they discussed the new episode of Miraculous Ladybug and who was truly a Chat Noir fan.

After a few hours, the couples had said goodbye to each other. Victor and Callum had made their way home and into their bedroom. Callum lay on top of Victor as he was propped up on a pillow kissing his beloved. Callum kissed back passionately and pulled away for a breath. He gently laid his on the bigger man."You know how you always wanted to redeem yourself as a father after the miscarriage with Liam." Victor let a sigh and nodded."Yeah, I do/" Callum sat up and looked at Victor."What if I could be the one that could redeem that." Victor looked at Callum then at his stomach."Are you really?!" Callum nodded."I'm serious love we're going to be a dad." Callum nodded and slowly fell asleep in his lover's embrace. only a few seconds later Victor fell asleep with a grain.