Part 12

Xavier made his way inside to his bedroom." What a man." His heart beat speed up at the thought of him. The swirling in his stomach and chest taking over. He laid on his bed and rubbed his cheek where he was kissed. He loved that man even though he knew it was wrong. This was going to far for a bet. Xavier also knew that Liam had the same feelings for him and if he ever found out the truth about him it would crush him. He sighed and turned in his bed. But his lips were so soft and warm. Liam was so beautiful and he wanted to see him like that all the time. Xavier took all his clothes off except his underwear. He soon realized that Liam had his hoodie still." Oh well, he can keep it."

Liam ran into his apartment ecstatic and jumped on his bed." That was amazing! We have a date next Saturday! Should it be a movie date, I can invite him over and we can snuggle on the couch or we can go shopping. Hiding from students and fellow staff members." He laid down giggling to himself about all the endless possibilities. He was in love with the younger man and there was no denying it. Was it to soon to call it love, it had only been three weeks of them knowing each other and two weeks off the non-stop flirting, the quick glances and just everything. It was all so much and Liam was in love with a man he shouldn't be in love with.

That next day Liam had drove over to Xavier's house to not only return the hoodie from the night before but Xavier's mom had invited him over to make pies and drink tea. Liam walked into the kitchen with his mother as the looked through a few old cooking books from both of his family and same from her. As they looked through and picked out different recipes, his mother excused herself for a few moments. Xavier walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Liam's waist and nuzzles into his back." Did you miss me already Liam?" Liam blushed and looked at him. " not here, you're parents are around." Xavier frowned." First that man is not my father and two we need to discuss our plans for Saturday." The both chuckled at Xavier let go only seconds before his mother walked in. She looked at them both and giggled to herself." You two would make a great couple after graduation." Liam blushed and looked away." That's a lovely thing but I'm already seeing some one. That's why I was busy like night.  I had a date with a guy I've been flirting with for a couple weeks now."

Her eyes lit up." Spill all!" Liam smiles and told her the details but kept the identity secret . Xavier watched as the joy Liam had when talking about their date. " Any ideas for your next date?" Xavier asked trying to be discreet. Liam smiles." I'm think we should have a movie night and cuddle on my couch." Xavier smiles and nodded." That sounds great . I hope he enjoys that date with you." He slipped a piece of paper in Liam's pants. Liam spent the whole day with his mom enjoying baking,cooking and test the food. Liam had finished and made his was to Xavier's room.