Part 23(smut)

The next morning Xavier and Victor had a very long talk about where they stand with each other and the same with Liam and Xavier. Liam had sworn to Xavier that it would never happen again and that he was so sorry he continued apologizing for it." Hey, hey, Liam calm down, I have already forgiven you."He held the smaller man's cheek then pecked his lips softly. Xavier and Liam packed their things in the car along with Victor's and before they knew they were back in the city. Victor was dropped off at home first and then the couple headed for Xavier's house.

Once they arrived Xavier quickly took him in the house to his room. Liam was quite confused but went with it anyways. The taller male pulled his small boyfriend into the bed with him to cuddle."I couldn't wait to cuddle you."He said, "Me, you, naked, kissing, spooning." He chuckled some and kissed his neck. Liam blushed from how honest and straightforward Xavier was."Yeah, I did miss this." Liam slowly got out of bed, Xavier restraining himself from pulling the man back down."Watcha doing baby?" He said in a sing-song tone, "Getting my boyfriend's hoodie and boxers so I can take a shower and come cuddle him. Babe, we were in the car for four hours I want to be clean before snuggling."The older male smiled and walked into the bathroom almost seductively. Xavier smirked and got up."Wait for me, my love."Before heading to the bathroom he set up his phone in the corner of his room to record their moments after they showered. When Xavier finished setting up his phone he joined Liam in the shower.

From anyone passing by Xavier's room, there would be low giggles and chuckles and a little moaning every once in a while. Now inside the room, the couple were kissing and touching and making jokes. Xavier was now on top of the smaller man, kissing down his neck and gently teasing his cock. "D-daddy~" Liam moaned out a whisper. Xavier smirked and bit the older man's ear."Can you moan louder for daddy~" He teased and slowly pulled away from his lover. "Good boy's beg for their daddy's touch~" Liam whimpered at the loss of contact."Daddy, please touch me~" He gave the bigger man puppy eyes." pretty please daddy, while you're at it can you destroy my ass~" Xavier smirked and agonizingly slowly stripped him to tease him."Is that all you want princess?" Liam thought for a while and looked back up at him a little embarrassed, not making eye contact." I'-I want to be your cock slut daddy" He slowly made eye contact with the man hovering over him.

Xavier pushed his cock deep inside him and trusted roughly into him. Liam was moaning and gasping for air, as his lover tightened his grip on his neck. It was like the lovemaking was effortless since all they did was make each other's fantasies a reality. Xavier's hips thrust into Liam as the smaller man cried."What are you?" Xavier asked."Your cock slut~~"The smaller man replied."I can't hear you, you'll have to say it louder" Xavier teased."I'm your dirty slutty cock begging cum machine daddy~~" The younger man moaned out before reaching his high. The younger man reached his high as well but trusted through his orgasm. After only a few minutes of them calming down from their highs, Liam was cuddled up into Xavier's hoodie like a baby. Xavier got up and grabbed his phone and stopped the recording. He watched the video then rewatched it. He tried o figure out a way to justify his actions."I can buy him something special before I put it into my savings or take him on a fancy date with a beautiful dress.' He smiled some and enjoyed thinking of scenarios in his head. The younger man looked at the boy sleeping."I love you."He saved the video to his phone and puy it down on the table.He cuddled up to his sleeping boyfriend and fell asleep with him.