Part 5

Later that day the students headed home and Xavier caught a ride with a friend of his, Owen McBride. They often smoked and drank after school and talked about ruining the boys in their school. " Hey Xav, you know that new teacher,Mr.Spencer or some shit. It would be funny if you turned him into your personal sex slave, huh?" Xavier glared at the boy next to him." No" Owen groaned." Why the hell not? Awww do you like him or something." His friend teased." I'll give two thousand bucks if you can make him your cum slut by the end of the semester " He looked at him and chuckled. Xavier sighed, he knew that he could add that to his savings of moving out of his parents house." Fine,I'll do it, but I doubt it will take that long" He smirked and got out of the car." Thanks for the ride" He walked into his house and saw his mother cooking in the kitchen. He put his bag down and kissed her cheek. The boy grabbed an apple and sat on the counter. His mother smiled and took the apple from him." Those are for the pie, so Jeffrey told me he caught you skipping school, explain yourself." Xavier sighed and grabbed a different snack." None of my classes are interesting enough" His mom looks at him." But Your history teacher is. Actually I believe he is coming over for dinner tonight, so be on your best behavior " He rolled his eyes and went to his room to play video games and find out how to turn his teacher gay.

A few hours later Liam came over for dinner. He had put on a more formal outfit than normal and had curly his hair. His mom and step dad had talked to him for a few minutes before Xavier came down. As soon as he saw Liam's bright, sweet smile his heart went out of control. He had never felt that way before and he kind of liked the feeling. Liam looks at him and smiled." Hi Xavier,hows it going?" That smile, it ruined Xavier. He blushed brightly and rubbed the back of his neck." I'm doing great Mr.Spencer, how are you sir?" Liam giggled and pushed a stray hair behind his ear." I've been ok, I had a lot to grade recently but its awesome!" He cheered slightly and smiled at the younger man. Jeffery, Xavier's step dad, came over and talked to Liam. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a big glass of water to calm down. What was happening to him, what was the feeling, he wondered if it was a form of  heart attack. His mother had put dinner on the table and called them in. Xavier watched as Liam talked to his step dad, it was obvious when he was nervous. He had watched Liam for a few weeks and noticed the ways he did things, like, while working Liam would normally scrunch up his nose and squint or when really focused he would stick his tongue out. They one he had never really seen was when the older man was nervous or anxious. He did know his anxiety would take over and he normally got his self worked up, the same for other situations. When he was to overwhelmed he would break down and cried after his classes left. Liam had been trying to fix the problem but it only made it worse so he just left it alone. The three males sat at the table. Xavier looked over to see Liam was brutally scratching his arm. He had gotten up and grabbed some bandages and wraps for his teacher. At first Liam was confused and when he noticed what he was doing he stopped him." Don't do that" He whispered and gave him pleading eyes." Not here at least " Xavier was confused but wanted to help his teacher as quickly as possible. He rolled up Liam's sleeves and was shocked to see what was on his arm.