Part 18

Liam and his mother were sitting on the porch watching the sunset and drinking tea."Xavier is a handsome young man and seems like he has a good heart. But what I want to know is what it is 

that draws him to you and risking your career for this boy. It's wrong Liam, student-teacher relationships like this are so badly frowned upon, but like I told you the day you told us you were transgender. We love you no matter what and we will support you because you're our son." Liam sat up and turned to look at his mother."He makes me happy Mom, he makes me feel loved and needed. He doesn't judge me and my disorders. Xavier is always there whenever I need him even if I push him away. He's doesn't give me the fear that Victor used to give me. Mom, he's so much better."   His mother smiled and nodded."I'm glad to hear that."She sipped her tea and continued to look at the sky."I missed this, you need to come home more often."He looked back at the sky."Yeah, I'll do that momma."

Victor was sitting in Liam's old bedroom looking at the old memories they had and how happy they were."Why did I ever start drinking."He put his head in his head and teared up. Liam and Victor were happy and engaged, then Victor lost his job and he had started drinking. That was no excuse for what he did to Liam, it was wrong and he never forgave himself for it. Years later he had been to rehab and had gotten him a good job that put lots of money in his pocket, but he was still missing the man he loved. He just wanted the smaller man back and to make everything better. Victor came on this trip to try to show Liam he had changed and was a better man fit to love him. The tall man stood up and fixed his jet black hair before walking out to see the younger man. Once he saw he was with his mother he decides to go make them their favorite dessert."Hey mom!? How does movie and board game night in front of the fireplace sound?" Liam's mom looked up and smiled."That sounds great, I'll ask the boys to go cut some woods. How about me, Liam and the girls come in help make snacks?"Sounds nice mom."Victor responded before letting Liam's younger brothers know about it.

Liam's brothers got up and Xavier followed them to help them cut the wood and bring it in. At first, Xavier was having a little trouble cutting down a tree and the boys laughed at him."And you think you're suitable for our big bro and he can't cut down a tree." One said to taunt him. Xavier glared and dropped his ax. He took off his shirt and threw it to the side. The high schooler picked the ax back up and started hacking at the tree, only a few hits later the tree came falling. He chuckled and kept cutting down tree after tree and started to cut the logs in half. the sweat dripped down his chest, going down his abs as his necklace hit his chest. As the boys carried the logs he had cut up to where they stored the logs they watched as there was no more room for the rest of the logs. Liam's father came out and started clapping."Nice job, that can last us years son. Let's hope Liam doesn't come out here."He chuckled and handed him water."I'm curious, are you looking for any job for high school, Liam told me you're taking a college course to become a history expert like him?" Xavier nodded and drank some of the water."Liam makes it seem so interesting, he's got the whole school interested in Hamilton. Every Friday the bells are songs from Hamilton. He impacts everyone he meets." His dad nodded."I'm glad, it took a lot of love and attention to get him to where he is today. It was that way for all of them, but I'm glad he's happy. Now-" He was cut off by Liam came outside."Wow! Did he cut all this wood? That's incredible, I thought Alex was joking." Liam's very protective brother nodded."Your boy toy cut all this so now we have to wait for all of the shit to grow back. Next time you bring some slob home. Make sure he isnt a fucking show off." Liam crossed his arms."Philip stop being an asshole Im not this way when it comes to your girlfriends andboyfriends am I?" He questioned and went over to Xavier.He kissed the younger man and held his cheeks. Liam had went in for a long, passionate kiss, but Xavier kept it short and quick."Not in front of your family baby ."Liam whined and looked up at him."Daddy please." Xavier turned bright red and was taken a back. Liam's father noticed Xavier's expression and looked at his son that was smirking and slightly teasing Xavier, obviously trying to make sure his family didnt see. "All the rooms in the basement are unoccupied and sound proof." Liam nodded and lead Xavier down the stairs."Start the movies and games with out us!" he yelled from the basement.