Part 13

Liam closed the door behind him to only find the boy sleeping peacefully in his bed. His heart smiled just looking at the back of his messy brown hair. Well that was before he saw the worst thing at that moment. He walked around the bed to see a smaller man cuddled up to Xavier's chest. Liam was taken in surprise and had tripped on one of Xavier's chairs. Xavier's eyes opened and when they adjusted he saw a heart broken man frantically getting up." Liam? What's wrong?" Liam ignored him and put the hoodie on the table before running out as fast as he could. "He has a boyfriend. Of course he does. There would be no way in hell he'd wasn't me." He walked straight up." I have to go" He grabbed his keys and walked straight out to his car.

In a panic Xavier put on a shirt and ran down the stairs after him." Liam! Wait!" He grabbed the smaller man around his waist and pulled him into his chest." It's not what it looks like at all." Liam pushed away and looked at him." No no it's fine really. It was one date and I'm an idiot to think that you don't already have a boyfriend. I mean look at me, I'm a walking train wreck that actually thought I might have someone that actually wants me and get to know me for who I really am. So it's fine Xavier... I'll see you tomorrow." He got in his car and drove away. Xavier's heart broke when he talked down about himself. He knew he had to fix it but he didn't know how.

The taller man walked inside and slammed the door." It's not what it looks like Liam." He mumbled over and over. He eventually had gotten an idea and smiled. He gets his keys and wallet before racing to every store in the area. His plan was to have a nice romantic breakfast so he could explain everything. Xavier stayed up all night perfecting the food and decorations. Later that night he snuck his stepdad's work computer and sent Liam an email that he had to be there two hours earlier than normal. After that email he took his mother's car to the school with the decorations. Once he arrived he moved all the desk to the side and put a long table down the middle of the classroom, littered with decorations he had just gotten together only moments before. He smiled softly at what he accomplished and smiled. Xavier smiled and went back home and made all the food and put it in the refrigerator before going to bed.

Liam was in his bed looking through old family photos and videos. He noticed the email and groaned." Fucking hell, can a man take a break." He sets an alarm and laid in his bed, but he couldn't sleep. He turned and flipped all night. By time his alarm went off he hadn't gotten any sleep at all and some how he still had the energy to get up. Liam had gotten dressed and headed in to work. As he slowly approached his classroom he noticed music and lights were coming from his room. Liam was completely confused and when he walked into the room his heart melted. He walked to the table to a bouquet of flowers with a message on it.' To a truly beautiful man, you will get everything you deserve ;)' The smaller man thought about who would go through all this trouble for him. He then felt the almost familiar arms wrapped around his waist and a chin on his neck." Breakfast is served Liam." The hot air on the nape on Liam's neck made his hair stand up and his dick twitched. "Xavier? Shouldn't you be doing this to your boyfriend?" He questioned. Xavier turned to face him." I don't have a boyfriend. That was my younger brother that has a lot of night terrors so he slept with me." Liam's eyes widened when he explained." Oh no... I'm such an idiot and I don't deserve this at all." His chin was grabbed and was faced to look at the taller man." Stop talking bad about yourself. You deserve this and more. So let's enjoy this delicious breakfast I made before classes." Liam nodded." I like that idea"