part 16

Liam sat in class that day showing his kids videos and fun activities since it was the last day until the break. Xavier walked over to Liam and gently held his hand. " I can't wait to meet your parents and ten other siblings." Liam giggled and nodded." My parents don't know I'm coming to visit but my siblings know I'm coming ."The younger man nodded in agreement and smiled."See you in four hours babe." Those words made Liam's heartbeat and the butterflies in his stomach fly. It seemed that the day went by so fast and before he knew it, it was the end of the day. He grabbed his bag and was shocked when everything around him went dark."Guess who." The sweet but deep voice rang through his ears but the voice was different. So was the scent that normally followed Xavier."It's not the man I'm currently in love with." his voice sounded bitter as he connected the scent with the face. The man that he told himself for years that he loved him."What are you doing here Victor?" He questioned while getting out of the bigger man's grip. Victor pouted and looked at Liam." Could I not drop by to see my sexy, handsome boyfriend." He grabbed Liam's hand to kiss it."Ex-boyfriend."He said and pulled his hand away."Plus I'm going down to see my parents tonight and I'm taking my current lover with me."

"Current lover? Let me guess, some scrawny kid you met when you moved here now you think you love him plus, I'm here to go see your parents with you. Maya thought it would be good if you weren't driving alone." Liam rolled his eyes and smiled at the thought of his sister thinking about his safety."Well, I'm not going alone so you can leave."  Victor pulled him into his chest."Please, darling, I came all this way to be with you and go home with you." Liam sighed and nodded."Fine, I'll tell Xavier." Only a few minutes later Xavier walked in and kissed the smaller male not noticing the other man in the classroom." I'm ready to go on our road trip and explore the grounds of your childhood."Victor stood next to them and cleared his throat."Viktor Lawrence and you are?" Xavier looked the even taller man up and down."Xavier Woods, Liam's lover."

Liam giggled and kissed Xavier. " Calm down babe. This is an old friend and my sister sent him to drive with me so I would be safe because she didn't know you were coming with me. " The tall man while he glared at the taller man. He looked at his teacher once again and kissed him passionately, which slowly turned into a make out session.  They were soon interrupted by a fan girl type scream coming from the classroom door. Liam blushed and looked over to see Xavier's mother smiling. " Elizabeth!? Oh I'm so sorry you had to see that." He blushed. The teacher sat up straight and fixed his clothes. " What brings you here?" Elizabeth walked over with a bright smile. " What a lovely couple! I told you two were perfect for each other." She giggled and handed Spencer a bag." This is Xavier's allergy meds and all his information if he needs to go to the house. I also packed you boys some snacks and I got you some of those underwear sets I were talking about. " Liam blushed at the last part." The ones we talked about last night?" He shook his head to clear his thoughts. " We will talk on that matter when we get back.  Thank you so much Liz, I'll make sure I keep these near me at all times. " Elizabeth nodded and her eyes drifted to Victor." Is that him?" Liam nodded quickly. " My sister doesn't know what he did to me so she asked him to escort me,but I have Xavier with me so I'll be good." Victor looked at her." Wow what a beautiful woman, my name is Victor Lawrence and yours mademoiselle?" Elizabeth blushed and was flattered." Mrs.Eliza-" She was cut of by her own son." Her name is none of your god damn business! She is a married a damn good man that provides for, so fuck off!"
Victor let go of Elizabeth's hand." I'm sorry Mrs. But does this weasel speak for you?" Both Elizabeth and Liam raised to slap him but they didn't slap him. Jeffrey, his stepfather and principal, slapped him." I will not allow you to talk this way about a student or my son. Know your place!"

Liam giggled." Your mama always told you, you'd piss the wrong person off one day. I just wish she saw it." Victor glared at Liam but he wasn't phased." Well thank you both and we will see you in a week." He smiled and took his Xavier's bag out to the car. Xavier and Victor following suit.

* Hi readers! I hope your doing well. I'd just like to add that adding feedback or comments help me out a lot, so I'd like if you guys could do tdd that.  I hope you have a great day at school, work or just in general.  Bye bye :)