Part 8

Liam woke up with his head on Xavier's chest and his arms wrapped around his waist. Xavier's hands rested around the older boys small form. Liam couldn't seem to move his body. It just felt right. Like two puzzle pieces, a bottle and a bottle cap. You get what he means. He sat up and the younger man tightened his arms around the older man. He looked down and smiled." Cute bed head" He giggled and pried his arms off his waist and grabbed his clothes. He wrote them all quick notes before heading home.

When he walked into his small apartment missing the warmth and friendliness he was given only hours before. He rushed to his bedroom and got ready for the day. Once he had gotten finished he grabbed his phone and looked at his adoptive parents phone number. Would they be glad he called? Or would they send it to voicemail. He knew deep down in his heart that they had loved him like their own son. He also knew they loved every phone call, text, visit, photo. Anything really that they had got from the kids. But he was scared. He hadn't came out to his parents yet. Was it the fear of rejection and that his parents would disown him.

Liam eventually built up the courage and called his parents. His mother answered with the same joyfully tone she had always had. It took him back to the days where they had sat on the porch of their Victorian styled home, sipping tea once he had gotten back from school. He missed their long walks, talks and the way she had play with his hair on his lap. It was long overdue for a visit to his parents but he was scared that he would let it slip." Is their a special someone in your life?l She chose her words very carefully because they had known his sexuality for years. His face heated at the thought of the question. His thoughts instantly went Xavier." No mom, that's not really my thing." His mother chuckled." Well I want you to have enough time to get ready for work. I love you sweetie " "I love you to mom" He hung up and put on his usually formal/casually attire with his weird and quirky ties. Liam fixed up his hair and a small amount of makeup. He smiled and grabbed his things for work and headed to the coffee shop to get his morning coffee and tea before heading to work.