Part 14

Smut Warning

Xavier lead him to the table and sat him down. He placed a plate a front of the older man and kissed his cheek." I hope you enjoy the food, it came straight from my mom's cook book." He smiled and sat across from Liam. Liam blushed and looked at him." This is all just so awesome and wonderful. How did you do this in such sort amount of time?" Xavier just chuckled and smiled." I'll never tell you darling." The two had a enjoyable meal that had gotten risky. By time they were finished eating Liam was on Xavier's lap. His chin held in the younger man and him being teased by the students' rough hand rubbed against his soft lips." X-x-xavier teachers and staff will be coming in soon." His breathe hitched softly as Xavier's other hand went between his thighs, rubbing against his crotch. He blushed even more and grabbed his hand."You won't be satisfied if we do anything...." "Highly doubt it" Xavier picked Liam up and put him on the desk and got on top of him."We have thirty minutes and I can always just tease you in classes." He smirked and pulled their clothes off.

Liam blushed and held his clothes on his body. He sat up and looked away." I have something to tell you before we move on..." He looked down and Xavier held his cheek." It can't be anything to bad darling, nothing is going to change the way I feel about you." Liam smiled softly and took a deep breath." I'm a transgender virgin that enjoys dressing in women's clothing and likes make up." Xavier smirked and laid him back down." That sounds even better love." He slowly pulled Liam's pants off exposing his light pink panties with red hearts. Xavier smiled and rubbed over his crotch with a smile." So beautiful and lovely." He kissed up his thighs and slowly pushed his fingers in Liam's mouth." Suck on my fingers so it hurt less when I push my fingers in." Liam nodded and sucked on his fingers.

Liam swirled his tongue around his fingers. His salvia coating his fingers, his eyes filled with lust. Xavier watch fascinated by his teacher." Mr.Spencer your body is incredible." He blushed and let Xavier's fingers slid out of his mouth." I'm ready for you to start." With that Xavier pushed a single finger into the older man, slowy curling it as he thrusted it in and out of him. Liam blushed and covered his face as soft but lewed moans filled the classroom. Xavier smirked and added a seconed finger deep inside him. He hit Liam's prostate over and over as he watched the smaller man fall apart underneath. Moans turned into screams and the once innocent man underneath him was now a moaning slutty mess. Begging Xavier to destroy him."Ooooooo, sir, I never knew you were like this, ecspecially for someone that claims to be a virgin." He pulled his fingers out and the older man whimpered at the lost of contact."Don't worry darling we aren't over yet." Xavier pushed his surprisingly thick yet large 12 inch cock inside Liam. The teacher gasped as he pushed in, not expecting such a thick meaty cock inside him.

Xavier lifted the smaller man's legs on his shoulders and thrusted roughly into him, Leaving the smaller man gasping for air. He noticed that Liam was wanting something more, something kinker." What is you want me to do baby boy?" Liam blushed at his new nickname. He mumbled is anwser and Xavier looked at him and slowed his thrust more as Liam didn't give him a proper anwser."Choke me daddy!!" Liam moaned out not being able to take the teasing any longer. Xavier started speeding up his thrust and put his hands around his throat."Why didn't you say so sooner, I'd glady would have choked you. Oh yeah and keep calling me daddy, it turns me on" Liam nodded and continuedly kept moaning at the top of his lungs. His legs started shaking as the knot in his stomach undone.

"I-i have to cum daddy..." Liam moaned out holding onto the younger man."I need you to hold on a little longer.Let me get closer so we can cum together." Liam whined but nodded as he tried to keep it at bay.  That's when it happened, footsteps from different students and teachers.  Thankfully Xavier had locked the door but it didn't hide the obvious moans coming from the classroom. Xavier put a hand over Liam's mouth to muffle the moans but to his surprise Liam was only turned on more with the fact that people could catch them in any moment.  Xavier chuckled at the fact and started to roughly destroy his prostate. They both got closer and the once innocent man had became nothing but a slut to Xavier's own will. As the both reached their climax the cuddled up into each other's arms.

" You Were amazing Liam, I never knew you'd be so amazing and wild." He kissed over his teacher's face whistl stroking over his hair. Liam giggled and sighed softly. " We should get cleaned up before anyone catches us." With that they both cleaned up their mess and the mess they had made from breakfast. As soon as they finished cleaning the principal walked in, Xavier's step dad." Good Morning Liam and Xavier.  I didn't expect to see you here this early Xavier's. " Xavier rolled his eyes and looked at Liam." I'll see you in ten minutes sir." Xavier walked out bumping into his step-dad purposely. " What is it you need sir?"He asked a little confused why he had came to visit him." I want you to stop trying to kiss my son's ass, thats no way to get promoted in this school. You also need to stop coming to see my wife, I don't need you trying to get in her pants." Liam looked at him hurt and confused. " Sir I would never. Your wife is a lovely lady and I would never try to, I don't even like women sir." He blushed and covered his mouth." Well then,that makes me feel better. Then are you trying to get in my son's pants?"He looked at him. Liam shook his head no.' If only he came in here sooner" The principal nodded and walked out of the classroom. Liam sat there confused about what just happened.  He shook it off and got ready for class.