9 - breaking rules in a school

~~~~~~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~~~~~~

"there are certain rules one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. rule number one: you can never have sex"
-randy meeks, scream

song to listen to: to build a home by the cinematic orchestra

warnings: mentions of death, injury, mentions of blood/blood itself, mentions of weapons, weapons use, swearing, sequences of action & terror, lightly-described flashing sequences, mentions of throwing up, kissing, some more stuff i'm definitely forgetting but just be careful, okay? okay.

~~~~~~

All of us grabbed whatever clothes we could find from the lost and found box Simon had gotten at the high school. Being in school with all the lights off while possessed dead killers are after us was definitely worse than school itself, although I know some people who would like to debate that. I had in hand a dark magenta shirt with black stripes going across it, and a pair of black trousers that definitely weren't from this time period. And then I grabbed a pair of Timberland's, because if I survived this night, I had an outfit they would look really good with.

"Alright, we need to decontaminate. You can't have any of Jen or Sam's blood on you." Josh stated the obvious.

"Well, not much I can do about that," Sam's face portrayed sadness as she walked away from the group.

Deena followed her, and it was at that moment that I knew they were going to have sex. So they are back together, cool. Or they're about to be.

"Deena, you have to get clean too!" Josh called out to his older sister. "Not a single drop, okay?!"

Deena didn't reply, she just kept on walking with Sam only a few feet ahead of her. "Rub-a-dub time!" Simon declared, causing me to laugh.

I was behind Kate as she stopped outside of the bathroom door, looking at Josh. What. The. Fuck? This shit is not happening, no fucking way.

"Hey, wait." She called out softly, and anybody that wasn't Kate could see the terror on the boy's face. "I don't wanna go in by myself."

"You won't be by yourself, Kate, you'd be with me," I squinted my eyes at her, and she squinted right back.

"I hate to break it to you, but you're a target to all of those psychos that are coming after us, so I really wouldn't feel comfortable with just you. Understand?" Her friendly banter almost got on my nerves, but I let it out with a laugh instead.