2 - this is definitely a crime

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

"oh, an emotional affair"
-beatrix, fate: the winx saga

song to listen to: beautiful crime by tamer

warnings: nose bleeds, mentions of blood, descriptions of violence, violence, bleeding, dizziness/fainting spells, swearing, mentions of sex & drugs

~~~~~~

"Hey! Hey hey hey, don't leave! Wait! Fuck-stop!" I called out to the big yellow bus that was bringing Shadyside's cheerleaders, football players, band, and mascot to the football game/memorial.

It didn't stop. Hell, if I really wanted to overanalyze it, I'd say it even sped up a little bit. It makes sense, knowing who the bus driver is, and him knowing who I am. Ferris Mcnulty, Auntie M's ex-best friend, and Auntie Tate's very estranged brother had been the bus driver since my freshman year of high school. It served him right, turning into a bus driver-especially with how he betrayed my aunt. That's why I love karma! Karma always comes around to the people who deserve it. I started to walk home, making sure I looked 'art freak junkie' enough for nobody to want to ask me if I needed a ride.

My mind changed entirely once I saw a phone booth up ahead. I ran in; I dialed the only number I knew, and within two seconds, it was no longer ringing-someone had actually picked up, Jesus Christ.

"Hello, who is this?" Auntie Mia's voice was as soothing and sweet as ever, and I leaned against the booth, already relaxed.

"It's Jen, um..." For whatever reason, I didn't know how to word my...words.

"Jen? Hi! Hi, hey, is everything okay?"

"Could you pick me up? I missed the bus to the football game-memorial thing, and today's probably busy for Mom and Dad, and I-"

"Consider me already on my way, do you know where you are?"

~~~~~~

"Daaad!" I called out at the same time as Auntie M called out, "Cammy!"

"We're here to torture you into giving Jenny a police presence at the memorial tonight!"

"That's not what we agreed on, don't listen to Auntie!"

"Mia, Mia, Mia, sorry," Dad dashed down the stairs in full uniform. "Didn't catch any of what you two were just saying, so..."

"I need to pick up Robyn from dance, so can you drive your daughter to the football game?"

"No. Nope, absolutely not, she's not going to that game."