Ghosts Of Geonosis: Part 1

The Spectres and Rex travel through hyperspace on the Ghost for a secret mission. Zeb, Luna, Ezra, Chopper, and Rex walk into the cockpit where Kanan, Hera, and Sabine are.

Ezra says "So, do we finally get to find out what this mission is about?"

Sabine slaps the back of Ezra's head as she says "Hera already told you. It's secret."

Ezra rubs the back of his head as he says "Isn't that everything we do?"

Hera says "Some things more than others. Ok, Chop, put Command through."

Chopper plays a hologram correspondence with Senator Organa and Commander Sato.

Hera says "Senator Organa?"

Senator Organa says "I wanted to explain the mission personally, Captain Syndulla. There is much at stake."

Kanan says "How can we help?"

Senator Organa says "Rebel Command received your report on the apparent disappearance of the Geonosian people. After some debate, we decided to take a risk and investigate."

Ezra says "So we're looking for Geonosians?"

Senator Organa says "No. You are looking for the team we already sent. We lost contact with them two cycles ago."

Kanan says "Do you think it was the Empire?"

Commander Sato says "Unknown. Contact was lost after the team reported an energy source on the planet's surface."

Hera says "Energy source? When we went to Geonosis, there was nothing. No sign of life or power."

Senator Organa says "Your primary mission is to recover our people and any intel they gathered."

Hera says "Who is it we're looking for?"

Rex says "Saw Gerrera."

Kanan says "Rex, you know about this?"

Rex says "Yeah, I did. I've known Saw a long time and I've learned when he's concerned about something it's usually worth taking a closer look."

Ezra says "So, Saw is worried about what we found?"

Rex says "He's worried about what we didn't find."

As the Ghost enters Geonosis' orbit, Hera says "The construction modules and debris we saw last time it's all gone."

Sabine says "Well, I'm picking up a power source on the surface right where Command said it would be, but I can't raise Saw on any channel. There's only static."

Kanan says "Geonosians live underground. It's possible Saw and his people can't hear our transmission."

Hera says "Let's get down there and find out."

The Ghost flies into a sandstorm and Hera says "Hang on. This storm is wreaking havoc on my scopes. Chopper, stabilizers!"

Zeb says "How's it feel to be back, Rex?"

Rex scoffs and says "Honestly? I was hoping I'd never have to come back to this dust ball."

Hera manages to land the Ghost in the desert and says "I had to set her down, but we're in the neighborhood."

Rex says "According to Command, Gerrera's recon team entered a structure two klicks north of our current position."

Ezra says "Maybe they took shelter there."

Kanan says "It's possible. Sabine, what about the power source you detected?"

Sabine says "Different location, and close. But thanks to the storm I can't get a precise reading about where or what it is."

Star Wars Rebels: FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara