Rebel Resolve/Part 2

Vizago laughs at the idea of Kanan being a Jedi and says, while still laughing "Kanan? A Jedi? You're funny, kid. That scoundrel couldn't be a Jedi any more than you could."

Vizago continues to laugh while Ezra uses the Force to levitate a crate. Vizago stops laughing when he sees a crate, floating in the air. Ezra levitates the crate over Vizago and Ezra let's go of the crate. The crate falls and Vizago moves out of the way.

Vizago falls to the ground and says "You? You are a Jedi?"

Ezra says "And so is Kanan?"

Vizago stands up and says "So what does this mean for Vizago?"

Ezra says "It means you help me, and you'll have a Jedi owning you a favor."

Vizago says "Hmm. Whatever I ask?"

Ezra says "Within reason."

Vizago says "No deal."

Ezra says "Okay, okay, okay. Whatever you ask."

Vizago says "All right, come with me, boy. Alone."

Ezra follows Vizago to his ship while Zeb, Luna, and Sabine wait for Ezra to come back.

A couple minutes later, Luna says "I hope Ezra gets the information that we need to be able to find Kanan."

A voice says, in anger "What's going on?"

Zeb, Luna, and Sabine se Hera, walking towards them. Zeb, Luna, and Sabine explain Hera about everything.

Ezra says "It's okay, guys. I have a lead."

Zeb, Luna, and Sabine step out of the way and show Ezra that Hera found them.

Ezra says "Whoa!"

Hera says "For what you just bargained, you better have something more than just a lead."

All of them walk towards the Ghost and Ezra says "Hera, I know you're mad, but-"

Hera says "Mad? Try furious. You just put all our lives in jeopardy. I give you a direct order, and you disobeyed me."

Ezra says "Well, it paid off. I know how to find out where Kanan is. Maybe."

Hera says "Maybe? All that for maybe?"

Chopper grumbles and Ezra says "Hera, none of us want to give up on Kanan."

Hera says "And you think I do?"

Ezra says "No, I don't. That's why I took this risk."

Hera sighs and says "Okay. What did you learn?"

Ezra says "I have a plan, and it involves Chopper."

Later at night, the rebels are on a roof and see a shuttle.

Sabine says "I'm betting that's the shuttle the Empire's using to get the courier droid to their comm ship. Our only chance is to intercept the droid before it boards the shuttle."

Ezra says "The only way to be sure is to grab the Imperial droid and send Chopper in its place."

Chopper, angrily, chitters and Sabine says "Come on, Chop. I'll give you a paint job. The Empire won't know the difference."

Chopper groans and Ezra says "For Kanan." And Chopper chatters.

Later, Luna and Sabine shoot down two troopers and Luna says "Behind you!"

One of the troopers says "Ha, I'm not gonna fall for-"

Zeb appears, behind the two troopers, and he growls and slams the troopers heads together. A droid, an Empire's courier droid, freaks out and it falls over. Zeb groans and he stands the droid back up.

Ezra and Chopper come out and Ezra says "I know you can do this, Chopper."

Chopper chatters and he approaches the shuttle. Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra bring the courier droid to the Ghost and the Ghost follows the shuttle. Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra enter the cockpit with Zeb carrying the courier droid.

Zeb puts the droid down and Sabine says "Calm down, little guy. We're not gonna hurt you."

Ezra goes over to Hera and he says "Do you have a lock on Chopper's beacon?"

Ezra sits next to Hear and Hera says "Looks like he's aboard the cruiser."

Ezra sighs and says "Come on, Chop, find Kanan."

They get the signal, from Chopper, and Hera says "There's the signal."

Ezra says "He must have found something."

Hera says "Positions, everyone! We're going in."

Everyone gets ready and Zeb says, to Ezra "What about this guy?"

Ezra says "Take him with you."

Zeb says "Why me?"

Ezra says "Because you're intimidating."

Zeb chuckles and Luna says "Can't argue with that."

Zeb growls, at the droid, and he says "Come on, you."

Zeb and Luna go to the rear guns, with the droid following them. They make it to the rear guns and they get shot by the Imperial ship.

Hera says, over the PA "Gonna make another pass. Chopper better hurry. Zeb, I need some help! Keep their cannons busy!"

A shot causes Zeb and Luna to lose their balance and they fall to the floor while a fire starts.

They sit up and Zeb groans and he says "Karabast! We're the ones who needs some help."

The droid puts out the fire and Zeb says "Hey, I'm starting to like you much better than our regular droid."

The droid chitters while Zeb pats it. Zeb gets in the seat and starts shooting at the ship. They eventually get Chopper back and escape from the ship. Sabine walks in the cargo hold while Ezra, Luna, and Zeb slide down the ladder where Chopper and the courier droid are.

Ezra says "That was amazing, Chopper!"

Chopper chitters and Zeb says "Not bad, not bad."

Th two droids talk to each other and Zeb comes over and says "He was actually a big help here while you were off spying. I say we keep him."

All of them, except for Chopper, agree with Zeb and Sabine closes the bomb bay doors. Chopper chitters, in anger, and he spins his arms. He goes over to the courier droid and knocks him off of the Ghost. Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra are in shock and the bomb bay doors close.

Chopper chuckles and Zeb sighs and says "I should've seen that coming."

Everyone goes to the cockpit and get the information, from Chopper, of where Kanan is. Hera is sitting in the pilots seat, Ezra is sitting next to Hera, Luna is sitting behind Ezra, Zeb is standing behind Luna, and Sabine and Chopper are at the controls.

Hera and Ezra are facing each other and Hera says, to Ezra "I'm proud of you. You stepped up and took the lead. Kanan has taught you well."

Ezra says "So have you."

Sabine says "I think we found something. Kanan is on Governor Tarkin's Destroyer, the Sovereign. It's still here about Lothal, but it's scheduled to leave soon."

Hera says "Where to?"

Sabine says "The Mustafar System? I've never heard of it. Hera?"

Hear sighs and says "I've only heard that name once. From Kanan. He said Mustafar is where Jedi go to die."