A Fool's Hope

Zeb, Luna, Ryder, Jai, Mart, Chopper, and a hologram Hera wait for Ezra.

Vizago says "Ezra, I have General Syndulla."

Ezra, Sabine, and Vizago walk towards the others and Hera says "Ezra, what's the emergency?"

Ezra says "We need to act right now if we're gonna take Capital City from the Empire."

Zeb says "Your plan is crazy enough as it is. What's the rush?"

Ezra says "I had a vision. The Emperor is sending Thrawn back to Lothal. It's now or never."

Ryder says "Then it's never. We won't stand a chance. We already tried and failed. Out best hope is to lay low, reorganize, and rebuild."

Ezra says "Ryder, you have to trust me."

Ryder says "Ezra, we need an army to take the city. Look around. I don't see an army."

Ezra says "We don't need an army. We just need one person."

Later, the rebels hear something in the distance and Ezra says "Zeb, Luna, they're coming!"

Zeb and Luna see six Imperial patrol transports coming towards them and they both say "Argh, Karabast."

The gunships begin to strafing the camp and deploy several jumptroopers.

The rebels shoot at the Imperial and Zeb says "Get in the fight! Man those cannons!"

The rebels continue to fight the Imperial and the gunship starts to shoot at them. Zeb puts his bo-rilfe away and he grabs a mortar and he charges at the gunship.

Luna says "Zeb! What are you doing? Zeb! Zeb!"

Zeb shoots at the gunship as he roars.

The gunship goes down and Zeb says "Yeah! You'd better get off!"

Two more gunships land on top of the crawler and outflank the rebels. Zeb's mortar is out of juice and he decides to hurl at the stormtroopers as he roars. Zeb takes out his bo-rilfe and he shoots at the Imperial.

The rebels soon find themselves surrounded by stormtroopers and Zeb says "There's too many!"

As the Imperials encircle them, Vizago says "I'm beginning to regret the day I met you, Ezra Bridger!"

Ezra says "Day's not over yet, Vizago."

The patrol transport fires a valley of missiles as Zeb says "Incoming!"

The missiles destroy the middle of the crawler, causing the front and rear sections to collapse.

Ezra says "Going down! Abandon ship!"

Ezra runs over to Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Vizago and Ezra says, to Sabine "Take Vizago. We'll jump."

Sabine takes Vizago and flies to the platform. Ezra, Zeb, and Luna run towards the platform and all three of them jump onto the platform. Ezra, Zeb, and Luna climb onto the platform only to discover that stormtroopers have already captured and disarmed the others.

Rukh says "Drop your weapons."

Ezra, Zeb, and Luna drop all of their weapons and three stormtroopesr walk over to them at gun point. Ezra, Zeb, and Luna get up and have their hands up. Ezra, Zeb, and Luna walk over to the others and they get on their knees with their hands behind their heads. Three remaining gunships fly towards them and Pryce walks out of one of them.

Pryce walks towards them as she says "Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Garazeb Orrelios, Luna Orrelios, and Ryder Azadi. Stand up, my old friend. I thank you for helping me to bring peace to Lothal."

Ryder stands up as Luna says "Ryder, you betrayed us?"

Ryder says "It's like I said. We were never gonna to win without an army."

Pryce says "A wise choice."

Ezra says "I knew you'd think so. We couldn't have been able to fool Thrawn, but you?"

Pryce says "Well, looks like we both took a gamble today. But I won."

Ezra's wrist comm beeps and Ezra says "Do you want to tell her, or should I?"

Ryder says "Oh, I've been waiting years for this. Getting you to come all the way out here was part of our plan."

Pryce says "For all the good it did you. Your little rebellion ends right now. You are my prisoners."

The Ghost descends on the camp and destroys Pryce's gunship.

Ezra says "Get down!"

The Ghost strafes the stormtroopers and the rebels join the fight. Rex, Gregor, Wolffe, and Kallys charge down the gangplank to join the fight.

Sabine says "Chopper, jam their transmissions!"

Chopper grunts and jam's the stormtoopers transmissions.

Vizago says "We're still outnumbered!"

Ezra says "Not for long. Fall back to the cave!"

The rebels flee into the cave and they go into the cave.

Rukh and some stormtroopers enter the cave and Rukh says "Where is your army now, Jedi?"

Ezra responds by igniting his lightsaber, just as three Loth-wolves, including the white Loth-wolf, emerge from behind. The Loth-wolves attack the Imperials and they exit the cave, continuing to attack the Imperials. Ezra and the rebels emerge from the cave and they see the Loth-wolves driving the Imperials away and the Ghost pursuing the gunhsips. The rebels watch as the Loth-wolves rip through the remaining stormtroopers. The rebels join the fight with the Loth-wolves and the remaining stormtroopers raise their hands and surrender.

Zeb says "I'd drop your weapons if I were you."

The stormtroopers get ride of their weapons and the white Loth-wolf carries Pryce in his mouth.

Pryce says "Don't let it eat me! Please!"

The white Loth-wolf drops Pryce in front of Ryder, Zeb, Luna, and Kallus.

Ezra hands Ryder cuffs as Ezra says "Why don't you do the honors, governor-to-governor?"

Ryder takes the cuffs and he says "Ezra, it would be my pleasure."

After the battle, the others meet up with Hera, Hondo, Melch, and Ketsu.

Hera says "You did it. Somehow, against all the odds, you actually did it."

Ezra says "I wouldn't have without you. All of you."

Hondo says "So true, my young friend. You're welcome. So I, uh...I guess the fight is won and we can all get paid and go home now?"

Ezra says "I wish it was over, but it's not. Not until we chase the Empire from Lothal and show the galaxy that for all their power, they can be defeated."