Homecoming/Part 1

On one mission, Hera, Zeb, and Luna are transferring a cargo from the Ghost into a Sphyrna-class Hammerhead corvette while being pursued by an Imperial-class Star Destroyer and its TIE fighter escorts. Hera is piloting the Ghost while Zeb and Luna are in the cargo hold.

Hera says, over the PA "Hurry up, Zeb!"

Zeb and Luna are at the controls, to transfer cargo, and Zeb says "Steady."

Luna says, into the PA "Cargo transfer complete."

The Ghost detaches from the Hammerhead corvette and the rebels are able to jump into hyperspace, but the Phoenix Squadron pilot Phoenix Two's A-wing starfighter gets hit by enemy fire, when the pilot attempts to dock onto a ship. Later on, a former Republic Nu-class attack/transport shuttle meets up with the Ghost in space.

The rebels walk into the shuttle and Kanan says, to Luna "How do I look?"

Luna says "Hmm, same as always. Why?"

Kanan says "No reason. Straighten up a little bit. You're making me look bad."

Luna says "What's the matter with you?"

Kanan says "Nothing. Just calm down."

Luna says "You calm down. Never tell me to calm down, especially if I'm pregnant."

Three Twi'leks walk in the room and Hera says "It's been a long time, Father."

Hera's father says "Ah. You must be the Jedi I've heard about."

Kanan says "Jarrus. Kanan Jarrus. I've...heard a lot about you too, sir. This is the rest of our crew. Ezra." Points to Sabine.

Kanan says "Sabine." Points to Zeb.

Kanan says "Luna." Points to Ezra.

Kanan says "And Zeb." Points to Luna.

Chopper grunts and Luna says "Those aren't our names."

Hera's father says "A fine group of fighters. Cham Syndulla at your service."

Sabine says "The Liberator of Ryloth. I studied your Clone Wars tactics at the Academy."

Cham chuckles and says "Yes. The Empire is still trying to figure out how to beat me. These are two of my finest warriors. Numa and Gobi."

Hera says "Well, we should get to the briefing. There's a lot to do."

All of them walk to the command room with a hologram projection pod.

Hera says "The Empire has light carrier in orbit over Ryloth they use to bomb the Twi'lek rebels. The ship's well of defended but we can get aboard using the stolen bomber while the squadron is away. One team secures the hangar, the other storms the bridge. Then we jump out before they figure our what hit them."

Cham says "No, this monstrosity has rained destruction and death on the citizens of Ryloth. It is not enough that it simply disappears. My people need to see it fall from the sky in flames as a symbol of our strength. So I recommend a change in plans. Using my bomber, schematics and timetables we can destroy the carrier when it's most vulnerable."

Hera says "If you could have destroyed it you would have done so already. You need us...and we need the carrier."

Kanan says "We need each other. Cham's intel, Hera's plan. This works, we all win."

Cham says "Very well. With Jedi on our side, how can we fall?"

For their mission, the rebels and the three Twi'leks depart on Cham's stolen TIE bomber into hyperspace. Hera, Gobi, and Chopper are in the pilot pod while the others are in the other pod.

Kanan says "Master Windu spoke highly of your heroics at the Battle of Lessu."

Cham says "Ah. Mace Windu, hmm. Outnumbered 100 to one we charged across Lessu's energy bridge to certain doom. We would not be stopped. They named that attack in songs; The Hammer of Ryloth."

Kanan leaves the pod while he says "General Syndulla, I could listen to your stories all day."

Cham says "And I could tell them all day."

The doors close between the pods. As they exit hyperspace, the rebel TIE bomber approaches the carrier and Cham walks into the other pod.

Cham says "Gobi, get ready for landing."

Gobi walks into the other pod and sits down. The A-wings come out of hyperspace and shoots at the bomber and hits it.

Hera says "Hang on!"

Zeb grunts and says "I hate it when she says that."

Upon landing, Hera crashes the TIE bomber into the hangar bay to make it look damaged. Everyone, expect for Hera, goes bouncing off their sears or just into a wall.

Once the TIE bomber stops, Zeb says "Luna, are you and the baby okay?"

Luna says "Yes, we're both okay."

Sabine says "Explosives?"

Numa says "Sorry, my friends."

Numa and Gobi aim their blasters at Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra.

Ezra says "What?"

Sabine says "Traitors!"

Luna says "Let's talk about this."

Zeb says "No, wait!"

Numa and Gobi stun Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra with their blasters, which knocks them out. A bit later, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra start to wake up and walk over to the other pod.

Ezra says "Um, Hera, uh, our friends have bags full of detonators."

Sabine says "Enough to blow up this carrier. We're scrubbing the mission, right?"

Hera says "No, we're finishing it. We'll stop my father, then we'll steal this ship."

Kanan says "We'll take the bridge. Zeb, you, Luna, and Sabine check the munitions rack for those detonators."

Hera, Kanan, and Ezra get out of the ship and Sabine says "They blow those up, and this whole ship will go, too. Everyone on Ryloth will be able to see that fireball."

Zeb says "I think that's the idea."

Sabine, Luna, and Zeb get out of the ship and run over to a bunch of crates and fuel canisters.

Luna says "There's Numa. Get down!"

They hide behind a couple of crates and Zeb says "I can stun her from here."

Zeb brings out his bo rifle and aims at Numa, but Sabine stops him.

Zeb says "Hey!"

Sabine says "You hit one proton bomb, and you'll touch off the whole magazine."

Zeb says "I wasn't planning to miss."

They get shot at by Numa and Zeb says "You should've let me!"

Sabine says "You'll get your chance."

A bunch of stormtroopers show up and it starts a blaster battle.

Luna says "See? There's something you can shoot."

Zeb says "That'll do."

Zeb shoots at the troopers and Sabine shoots at the controls and the door closes, leaving a mouse droid.