The Wynkahthu Job/Part 2

Hera says, over the commlink "Zeb, status update."

Zeb says, into the commlink "We're at the hangar door now."

Zeb tries to open the door, himself, and says "And it's not gonna budge. Chopper, we need power on the cargo deck."

Ezra says "I got this."

Ezra ignites his lightsaber and Zeb says "No. Wait!"

But Ezra cuts a hold through the door. The door opens and Hondo and Azmorigan push Zeb, Luna, and Ezra out of the way.

Hondo says "Azmorigan, my friend. Pinch me."

Ezra says "Look! Proton bombs."

Azmorigan says "Oh, my treasure is over there."

Zeb says "All right. Let's get started. We don't have much time."

Ezra says "Looks like Hondo came through, huh?"

Zeb says "I'll believe it when we're all safely back on the Ghost."

Ezra says "Come one. We made it aboard, found the loot. What's gonna go wrong now?"

Zeb and Luna grab proton bombs and walk towards the cargo door while Hondo says "It's mine because I saw it first!"

Azmorigan says "No! I saw this ship first, so I get first claim on anything in it!"

Hondo says "First claim? What is that? What kind of a criminal are you?"

Zeb says "Both of you shut up!"

Luna says "You're giving both of us a headache!"

Zeb says, into the commlink "Ok, Chopper, you good to go?"

Chopper grunts over the commlink and Zeb says "Hold on. It's about to get windy."

The cargo door opens and the Ghost faces the rear cargo door of the Imperial cargo ship.

Sabine says, over the commlink "Well, it's about time! Crosswinds are too strong to use the magnetic hoist."

Zeb says, into the commlink "Copy that. Powering the winch. Luna, go to the other one, I'll do this one."

Luna says "Got it."

Zeb and Luna go to a winch and power them up.

Zeb says, into the commlink "Stand by to receive cables. Now!"

Zeb and Luna fire the connecting cables that attaches to the Ghost.

Sabine says, over the commlink "Cables secured. Good shot!"

Luna walks over to Zeb and help him load stuff onto the Ghost.

Ezra loads the first batch of proton bombs and Luna says, into the commlink "All right, Sabine, first load of proton bombs coming out."

Zeb says, into the commlink "Better watch yourself, 'cause if they get knocked about too much..."

Sabine says, over the commlink "I'll be careful."

Zeb sends the proton bombs to Sabine and Sabine says, over the commlink "I got it! One down."

Zeb says "Ezra, hook me up another one. Ezra? Ezra! What are you doing?"

Ezra says "I'm helping Hondo."

Zeb says "Unattach that treasure and start sending bombs!"

Hondo says "Whoa-whoa. Now wait a minute."

Zeb says "Our ship, my operation. Bombs first."

Ezra says "Hey, we're all supposed to be a team. Wait. Speaking of our team, where's Azmorigan? He's been gone a while."