The Siege Of Lothal: Part 1/Part 1

The crew of the Ghost has become part of Phoenix Squadron. Together, they undertake a mission to steal shield generators from the Empire to help defend the fleet. Hera is in the cockpit with Chopper, Ezra is in the nose gun, Kanan is in the top gun, Sabine is in the Phantom, and Zeb and Luna are behind Ezra.

An A-wing shoots at a TIE and Ezra says "Good shot, Phoenix-1. Save some for the rest of us."

The Ghost spins around and Zeb and Luna try to not lose their balance.

Zeb says "I wouldn't mind getting my feet back on solid ground for a while."

Zeb goes backwards while Ezra says "Come on, Zeb. Where's your sense of adventure?"

Zeb hits the rail and he falls down into the cargo hold.

Zeb says "Whoa!"

Luna says "Zeb!"

Luna runs over to the rails and looks down at Zeb.

Zeb says "I'm okay!"

Luna giggles and she climbs down the ladder and is in the cargo hold, with Zeb.

Hera says, over the commlink "Zeb, get ready to pull those containers aboard."

Zeb presses a button and a control panel appears.

Zeb grabs the knob and says "Almost in range."

The Ghost gets shot at and Luna says "Um, anytime, Zeb."

Zeb says "Come on. Come on."

The control panel beeps and Zeb says "Ah, yes."

Zeb turns the knob and says "Gotcha!"

Zeb grunts and he pulls the knob down. Sabine comes back with the Phantom attach to the Ghost and the Ghost and the fleet jump into hyperspace. The crew of the Ghost returns to the command ship, Phoenix Home.

Commander Jun Sato says "You and your crew have proven invaluable to our fleet, Captain Syndulla. The fuel acquired in your convoy attacks has helped keep us one step ahead of Imperials patrols."

Hera says "Thank you, Commander Sato. I'm just sorry our intel about shield generators being on that shipment was wrong."

Ahsoka says "Perhaps with your next attack, Hera."

Chopper comes into the room and chatters.

Commander Sato says "What is the meaning of this?"

Kanan says "An incoming transmission. Who from, Chop? Ah, why don't you just play it?"

Hera says "Uh, Chop, cloak us with a one-way transmission."

Chopper holographs a transmission from Old Jho and Ezra says "Hey, it's Old Jho!"

Old Jho says "I can't see you, but I can hear you, my friends. Time is short, and there's someone here desperate to speak with you. I told her I couldn't find you, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She says she needs your help."

Kanan says "We're always ready to help someone in need."

Old Jho says "Yeah, well, this one's different."

Old Jho steps out of the way and Minister Tua appears.

Hera says "Minister Tua?"

Zeb says "Oh, we can't trust her. She's an Imperial."

Luna says "Yeah, I'm with Zeb on this one."

Minister Tua says "Please, I beg you. Listen to my request."