Lingerie

OMNISCIENT

Déjà vu, that is what Mina feels right at this moment that she's driving, but the difference is no one's chasing her for easy money.

It is obvious that she is in a hurry judging by the speed she's going for today.

Chaeyoung gulp for a countless time because she's scared for her life. Mina didn't mind the pale person on the passenger seat as she is busy driving in an abnormal speed.

She keeps on changing the lanes as if someone is chasing them from behind. Mina overtake every car that is on her way.

"Mina! What. . . what is wrong with you? Slow down!" Chaeyoung shouted but Mina just gave her quick smirk then focus on the road again and accelerate the speed more.

"Hey, hey! There's a car infront of you!"

"For god sake, please slow down!"

"It's a red light! Stop, stop, stop!"

"Let me breathe! Slow down!"

The car was full of Chaeyoung's scream as she is indeed scared for what's going to happen.

The biggest mistake of her life was to give Mina the keys without even thinking the possible consequences.

Now, she is praying for both of their lives.

Mina stayed focus on driving, drifting, overtaking, and overspeeding until they reach their destination.

THE HOTEL

She parked the car infront of the building and took her seatbelt off then hop out of the car in a hurry. She was about to run inside but she turn around and knock on the car's window to snap Chaeyoung out who's still seated and catching her breath.

"Hurry!"

Inside, they are now in the front desk. Mina scoffs after seeing a familiar person. The receptionist, who was now smiling big to her. She look over Chaeyoung, showing her 'unbelievable' expression.

Upon seeing Mina's reaction, she look over Mina's shoulder since she is standing behind her and take a look at the receptionist and it was also familiar to her, but she gave no reaction and just shrug.

Mina rolled her eyes and turn her attention to this receptionist. He gave her the room's card with a wide smile. "I guess you decided to be good from now on. Give me another key." Mina said.

"Gladly and also I apologize for my wrong doings before. You may proceed to your room now, Ma'am. Your room is ready."

It is the beggar-looking man who tried to make easy money by messing with her in the road. Turned out he's now working at the hotel Mina picked.

"It's all in the past. Thank you."

He bowed. "Have a good time."

Mina smiled and leave the front desk to go on the room she reserved. Chaeyoung made eye contact with him before following Mina to the elevator. But after a few steps, she halted and face the receptionist again who just smiled at her as if he know something and is teasing her.

"It's not what you think." She said and he chuckled. "Of course. Have a good time, Ms Son."

Chaeyoung made her on the elevator where Mina just came in, but before she can even walk herself inside, Mina stopped her. "Go buy me some lingerie to change into."

"What?!"

Mina handed Chaeyoung her card and it is too late to disagree since the door has already closed.