Escaped

OMNISCIENT

SON'S RESTAURANT

"I saw on TV that similar businesses should not be close by

"I saw on TV that similar businesses should not be close by."

"Oh that?" Chaeyoung clasped her hands and look at her client. "It is against the law if you are in the same building. But that does not apply to you because you are in different ones."

"Then what should I do? They lowered their price and stole my regulars" she cried. Chaeyoung sighed and scratch her nape. "I can barely pay my rent. This store put my kids through college. Ms Son help me out here. I beg you." she pleaded.

Chaeyoung scratch her nape again and think of solutions that can help her client.

M.Y HOSPITAL

"Code blue. Code blue. VIP Suite, VIP Suite." Doctors and nurses immidiately run to the VIP Suite.

They entered the suite and put the oxygen mask to the senior chairman.

The chairman had an mild heart attack and was stable after being treated by the doctors a few days ago but today his heart suddenly stopped beating.

Jihyo can not stop worrying about the old man she is taking care of. She prayed and prayed to god while her tears are constantly streaming down her face.

'Please give him more time, ____  still need him.'

NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY

Loud music inside a building was heard. People are partying. Doing crazy stuffs at each other while drinking and dancing.

Crazily dancing. Wearing a silver sparkly luxury dress while holding her champagne. Mina is going with the flow.

 Mina is going with the flow