How We Met

Mina's POV

I smirk as I remember how I escaped the chief bodyguard. I knew I can do it. I'm now driving the car that I secretly rented to the hospital that we owned.

I'm going to surprise my elegant family but I'm going to visit my grandfather first.

I wonder how is Ms Bae doing now. That traitor.

Flashback

"Can I not go?" My fifteen year old self cried to Ms.Bae.

"L-let me stay here with my g-grandpa. P-please?"  Ms Bae kneeled down, held my shoulder and pulled me for a hug. I cried a bucket.

End of Flashback

Remembering that day pierced my heart again. I trusted her but she still threw me to New York. I thought she was my only companion eversince my mother died.

But I'm wrong.

I still have a long way ride but thankfully this road  does not have that many cars. I wiped the tear that unconsciously streamed down my face.

A car suddenly passed by me and drive in front of  mine. What the hell? I'm in a hurry. 

I change my lane but the car in front of me did too. Is he blocking my way? I huffed and grip on the steering wheel tightly.

I stepped on the gas and changed lane again but he blocked my way again. Aish, i'm not in the mood for this. I have got so many problem to face and here I'am, getting blocked by this stupid car.

I stepped on the gas again and drive in between of the road. I almost got hit but I intentionally did it.

Now, we are side by side. He lowered down his window.

"You have a nice car, but you are a terrible driver."

How dare this little piece of shit say that to me.

"If your hair is flying away, use the top." he said again. My car does not have a roof that's why my hair is flying everywhere.

He stepped on his gas and speed off, i'm at the back again. Dammit!

He suddenly stopped causing my car hit his. But the impact is not that bad. I think I know why he's doing this.

I sighed and punch the steering wheel.

He came out of his car while holding his neck and groaning in pain. Which I know does not hurt. I'm perfectly fine, how can he not?

I already encountered countless of people doing this method to make easy money.

"My goodness, I'm dying!" he acted.

"There is so many ways to beg." I muttered. He walk towards me like a perfectly fine person. See? I knew he just wanted my money.

"What? Beg?" He scoff. "You must be out of your mind."

Pshh. I rolled my eyes. Yeah sure.

"I'm dying in pain, Save m--" he acted again.

"Stop." I looked at him, goodness my eyes can not even handle his uglyness so I turned my eyes away.

"How much will do?"

Police Station

"I drive really slowly and carefully. She must be loaded. The first thing she said was, 'How much will do?' As if her family is rich."

Yes, we ended up in the police station. And I'm sitting next to this beggar. I rolled my eyes after I heard his excuses.

"You have a terrible manners for someone with a nice car. Please, give me your name and address." The detective said. I looked at her and her badge. 'Hirai Momo.' Sounds foreign to me.