Meet The Characters (2)

OMNISCIENT

HAN RIVER

Cold breeze, calm waves of the river and peaceful night. Inside a yacht, young man and an aged woman are done making love under the warm red light and warm sheets of their bed.

Clothes, accessories and shoes scattered on the floor. She woke up alone in the bed.

Yeom Hye-Ran. M.Y Group's Chairman second wife.

She sat up and massage her neck

She sat up and massage her neck. After she open her eyes, she caught something interesting. A watch that's facing the bed's direction. She grab it and look at it closely, she smirked.

She was about to put it back to the desk when her eyes caught another interesting black device that's hiding behind the small plant, also facing the the bed's direction.

"Darling!" she got startled after the young man called her. "Yes?"

The young man was done taking shower and is just wearing a towel to cover up his private part but nonetheless, he is naked.

"Do you want some water?" he asked and grab a glass of water.

"Sure." she answered then walk towards the yacht's bar section. She placed the watch on the counter. "Pretty watch."

"Ah this? It was a present."

"Was it?" she drank her water and grab her phone. "Just a moment." she said before dialing someone on her phone.

[It's me. I will be a bit late to the meeting.] the young man grinned after hearing what she said.

[The river breeze is so nice. I want to stay for a while.] she added, then hang up the call.

UP CONTROL CENTRAL UNIT

"Did you hear that?" the elegant woman ask Jessica. "What is on her schedule today?" she ask again.

Jessica look at Hye-Ran's schedule. "She should be with friends right now."

The elegant woman crossed arms and think deeply. "A river breeze?" she muttered under her breath. Just a second of thinking she snap her fingers as she got an idea. "Search all our yachts on the Han River." she commanded.

"Will do." Jessica typed codes again and searched for the yachts as she was told. "This was two hours ago by the river." she said as a footage appeared on the big screen.

"Run the guy's identity."

"Okay. Matching right now."

A lot of information appeared on the screen. The elegant woman stood up from her seat. "Call me." she told Jessica as she walk out.

The elegant woman got in her car and drove fast. [Any criminal records?] she ask through the earpiece.

[Kim Heechul, two charges for violence. He has a lot of dept too. His card were frozen for bad credit and he drove drunk.]