Dispatch Team

OMNISCIENT

DISPATCH OFFICE

Standing straight, staring at the telephone without blinking. Jackson is waiting for an important person to call.

"He should be calling soon. did he just test me?" he muttered under his breath.

Dahyun look at him weirdly while cleaning her camera.

TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT!

Jackson immediately grab the telephone. [Hello?]

TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT!

Dahyun burst out laughing and pulled out her phone then showed it to Jackson. "It's my alarm. HAHAHA"

Dahyun can't stop laughing, Jackson put the phone back to the table and shot daggers to Dahyun who's dying because of laughter.

"Darn it Tofu! Change the tone. It's confusing."

Dahyun finally calmed down and wiped the happy tear that escaped in her eyes. "Whose call are you waiting for? Are you working on something in secret? Ha!"

"No."

She squinted her eyes to him before going back to wiping her camera lences.

Jackson scanned her from head to toe then creased his forehead. "Why are you dressed as a courier?"

"Oh, I'm on a stakeout. I'll be out for a few days. Don't call me. And don't skip meals."

"A stakeout? On whom?"

"I don't want to say--" Dahyun teased but she got shouted so she zipped her mouth.

"Dispatch may be a great company that lets you come and go freely, but as your boss, I must know your topic. It's only us two." Jackson said sternly.

Dahyun scratch her head then walk closer to Jackson's table. "Arasseo. I'll report to you then."

"Okay, so I recently saw a show starring Kim Won Min and Shi Min Ah who did a film together. I sensed something between them. It was odd."

Jackson leaned closer to her. "So?"

"So I got the feeling there's something else. snap her finger. I want to check."

Jackson nods in approval. "Okay, keep digging. You'll reach the rock bottom. Then you'll fill in the hole. You'll dig and fill in, dig and fill in, and then you'll get paid."

Dahyun creased her forehead. "What are you saying? You just mocked my gut instinct." she hissed.

"I did not. I just don't expect much."

"What if I get the stor--"

TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT! TIRIRIRIT!

This time the telephone rings so Jackson cut her off and answered the call.

[Hello?.. Yes, It's journalist Jackson Wang... Where?]

••••••

HANGANG PARK

Jackson walks normally to avoid suspiscions. He walk beside the man in a suit and reading a newspaper while sitting alone in the benches.

He sat down on another bench and glance at him. The place they picked is perfect as it's peaceful and not many people are around.