Devils O'clock

OMNISCIENT

M.Y HOSPITAL

Spacious ward for the VVIP patient; Cho Hyun-Il. The Senior Chairman of M.Y Group.

Still unconscious and no sign of movements, yet Mina still stayed beside him to watch and take care of her sweet grandfather overnight.

Taking care of him by wiping his face and hands with wet warm towel every 6 hours.

Her eyes showing sadness and pity for her only trusted companion, hoping that he wakes up soon for them to bond and not leave each others side again.

Mina's only strength and shield.

Beside her, there is Jihyo standing straight and watching the senior and granddaughter together with a small contented smile on her face.

They have been like that for hours, only their breathing is the only sound you can hear inside the room together with the beeping sound of the machine.

The silence was broken by the cracking sound of the door, indicating that someone came in. At the same time Mina and Jihyo turn their heads to the door.

By seeing the beautiful, elegant and cold lawyer; Bae Irene. Mina gestured to come closer to their place which she did.

Irene bowed to the both of them before looking with a straight face to Mina. "Ma'am, I need to report a few things to you."

Mina look over Jihyo and gave her a polite smile. "Ms Park. Would you give us the room?"

"O-oh, of course Miss. Please excuse me." She bowed to them before exiting the place but look back at them once, before she completely went out of the room.

Mina stood up. "Follow me." She lead the way to the couch and gestured for the lawyer to sit.

FLASHBACK

MYOUI RESIDENCE

>>YEAR 2006

Inside the modern mansion of the Myoui, Park Jihyo and Yeom Hye-Ran are talking to each other in the dining room.

"Mr Cho has not regained consciousness yet. He does not even know Mrs Yoon was murdered." Jihyo reported to the second wife.

Hye-Ran clasped her hands together and stared to the unknown. "Really? Keep an eye to Ms Bae Irene too. She is young but very smart."

Jihyo bowed to her. "Yes Ma'am."

Behind the walls, 15 years old Mina is hiding and listening to their conversation all this time.

It was not her intention to invade their privacy, but she felt like she has to. Hearing her grandfather's name being mentioned gave her the urge to eavesdrop.

END OF FLASHBACK

>>YEAR 2021

"Can I trust Ms Park?" Mina asked worriedly.

"I do not know what she's up to. But she has been taking care of Mr Cho ever since the accident. The senior has already regained his consciousness few years ago but here he is, laying on the same bed again."

Mina sighed and nod. "But.. she could be a spy of theirs." she stated.

Irene look down and think of something. "Anyways, you must obtain management rights this time. Mr Cho has been hanging in there for the sole goal of making you into M.Y Group's CEO."

"Do you think so too, Ms Irene?"

Irene smiled. "What Mr Cho wants is what I want too. You must become the owner of M.Y Group."