Set Up

OMNISCIENT

CLOTHING STORE

Mina came out of the store looking so elegant and fresh. She look around and that is when she saw Chaeyoung came running to her.

She smiled. "You came just in time. Let's go." she passed the key to Chaeyoung and hop inside her car then Chaeyoung followed immidiately, started the engine and speed off.

What they didn't notice was someone were already tailing them.

••••••

EXCLUSIVE M.Y MAUSOLEUM

Later on, Chaeyoung and Mina arrived at M.Y's Mausoleum.

;Mausoleums provide a Peaceful Place for Loved Ones to Pay Their Respects. Our indoor crypts are beautiful, quiet, air conditioned buildings that allow for loved ones to mourn and reflect on the life of the deceased in a peaceful atmosphere.

Mina placed the bouquet of white flowers on her mother's tomb. Not a regular tomb, but a huge one.

She takes a two step backwards while Chaeyoung remain standing behind her back; watching her.

Mina intertwined her hands, lower her head and close her eyes to pay respect for her late mother. She prayed and said what she wanted to say without shedding any tears.

She was holding it in.

As Chaeyoung saw what Mina was doing, it came to her mind that she has to pay respect also, she intertwined her hands, closed her eyes and prayed.

After she prayed, she opened her eyes and saw Mina infront of her. She didn't flinch upon seeing her but she got surprised when she saw how red Mina's eyes were.

Mina wasn't crying, however she was mourning loudly inside. As they shared an eye contact, Chaeyoung watch Mina hold her tears back. Analysing what she's feeling.

Agony and longing.

"May I ask who she is?" Chaeyoung ask in a gentlest way possible.

"My mom." Her voice was stable but Chaeyoung can sense how much she was trying not to break down.

"How did she passed away?"

Mina sighed. "Her heart stopped."

Chaeyoung nod and didn't ask more. "Let's go?" Mina nods and walk first with Chaeyoung following behind.

Upstairs, a certain person was listening and capturing everything quietly. Dahyun, immidiately run downstairs and took a picture of Mina's mother tomb then walk out of the building.

Meanwhile at the parking lot. Chaeyoung opened the door for Mina but even before she hop in, three female from the prosecutions suddenly run towards them and held Mina's both arms.

The head prosecutor showed its badge to them. "You're under arrest. We're going to search your bag and want you come with us quietly."

Chaeyoung's forehead creased. "Hold on. This is illegal. What do you think you're doing without a search warrant? And release her arms at once!"

She walk towards Mina and search through her small shoulder bag without Mina's consent. Mina tried to object but the two prosecutors were holding her tightly. "What do you think you're doing!? Let go of me!"

Before Chaeyoung can pull Mina back, she showed them a pocket with white substance inside of it.

A drugs.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and look at Mina in shock. Can't believe she'll do such a thing.

Mina was just as confuse as the lawyer, she was frozen at her spot without a single word coming from her mouth.

"You're under arrest for drug possession. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. Take her away."

Dahyun who was just about to get inside her car, saw what happened. She widened her eyes in shock but she didn't forget to take a pictures of Mina getting arrested so suddenly in middle of the parking lot.

Chaeyoung can't do anything but to watch Mina being drag away with a worry.

Mina can't seem to process what was happening but she got her mind back when she was being dragged. "Let go! Let go of me! I didn't do it!"

She look back at Chaeyoung with tears in her eyes and vigorously shakes her head. "I... I.. I didn't do it! Hel.. Help me. It.. ut wasn't m-me." her voice cracked.

As much as Chaeyoung wants to pull Mina back and push the police away. She can't. They have a strong evidence and she has no rights to object now.

"No! Let go of me! C-chaeyoung.. I..I didn't do it." They dragged Mina and forced her to go inside the van. Mina still tried to escape them but there's no way out now.

Dahyun took the chance to run towards the van before the door can even close and took a bunch of pictures.

"Myoui Mina! Don't say a word! Plead the Fifth, okay?!" Chaeyoung shouted from the outside while the van moves. Mina's tears stopped as she heard Chaeyoung's voice.

She gulp and look back to where Chaeyoung is. She has to remain tough at times like this, crying won't help. She need to be mentally ready and prove that she's innocent and all of this was just a set up.

After the van went out sight, Chaeyoung run towards Dahyun who was checking the photos she captured with a smirk on her lips.

"Who are you?" Chaeyoung ask with a wrinkled forehead. Dahyun look at the lawyer and scanned her up and down before she answer.

"I'm from Dispatch. I'm doing a story on Miss Myoui. Something wrong?" she replied arrogantly.

Chaeyoung shakes her head and didn't waste her time. She runs towards Mina's car and immidiately speed the car off.

[Miss Myoui was arrested for drug possession. And a reporter from Dispatch caught it.] Chaeyoung reported to UP.

[Is that right?]

[Yes, but they were from prosecutions, not the police. I'm on my way to District Office right now.]

[Find out what's going on and let me know right away.]

[Yes Ms Bae.]  Chaeyoung hang up and steps on the gas.

Stay Tuned.
Thank you for voting and reading.
YC._.
A/N; The war between UP and Mina has began. Let's tune in to what will happen to Mina after she discover who was behind this set up and what Chaeyoung will do to help Mina from getting imprisoned.