Conspiracy

OMNISCIENT

RESTO BAR

Sitting upon the dim lights inside a bar, continuesly chugging a bottle of alcohol as his mind wander deeply. Jackson's aura was still dark.

He asked for another bottle, he was about to drink it but then someones hand take it away from him and slam it down the table.

"How could you drink after making such a mess?" Dahyun scolded. She put her bagpack down and take a sit beside her boss who looks unbothered and didn't even take a glance at her.

"Why did you go after M.Y Group instead of celebrities when you're Dispatch? You got sued for slander. What are you going to do now?" She sighed.

"Being sued is a honorable badge for reporters. If I was afraid, I would have quit." He said in his hoarse voice.

Dahyun nods. "You refuse to admit you were wrong. That's your pride speaking."

Jackson then look at Dahyun. "So I was thinking.." She widened her eyes as she waited for his next words but he suddenly look down and shake his head. "Never mind."

"What is it this time? Why are you hesitating?"

"Dahyun.. Let's do a stakeout."

She leans closer. "That's my expertise." she said with interest in her tone.

"I heard the only daughter of M.Y Group, Myoui Mina, is back. She's the real smoking gun. We should do a stake out since we have nothing to lose."

Dahyun's shoulder drop as she sigh and leans her back upon the chair. "Really. M.Y Group again? No. I don't want to."

"This isn't about M.Y Group. This is your specialty. No celebrity reporter in Korea has ever taken picture of her when she's supposed to be prettier than celebrities. If you do, it will be a first and an exclusive."

Dahyun listens carefully to what he's saying even though she doesn't really want to.

"If you pass up this chance to get that many views on your article, it's a waste."

"So you're saying no reporters ever got a picture of her, right?"

"Yes, plus they said she's pretty. You hate women who are prettier than you."

Dahyun picks up the bottle and chug it down. Jackson really knows the words to use that got her thinking deeply. "I've always been proud of your tenacity. Dahyun." He held out his hand and form it into fist.

She look at it and sighed as a sign that she already agreed. She form her fist and bop it to Jackson's.

"That's my girl."

M.Y TOWER

BAE SUZY'S OFFICE

Suzy was seated and reading a book. Spending her breaktime inside her office calmly, but then Sungri knocks and walk towards her table.

"Ms Bae. I'm sorry to bother you during your break but we have a code red."

"What is it?" Suzy didn't even bother to look at him and continued reading her book but she's still listening.

"We got a tip that Jungkook is conducting an investigation on us. He turned off his phone and he didn't show up at his office. It seems like he's determined."

Suzy puts her book down and took her specs off as she turned her attention to the problem. "Does his father know?"

"His phone is off too."

"What is the reason?"

"It seems like Miss Mina provoked him while they were on a blind date. Mr Jeon will not be able to persuade his son even if he is his son. Mr Jeon Jungkook is the type who cannot tolerate his pride being hurt."

Suzy's brows went up as she crossed her arms and leans her back upon her swivel chair. She seems in a deep thought because she turned her chair towards the glasspane window. "Is Myoui Mina slowly starting to show her claws?"

She then took a sip from her tea cup as a smirk forms her lips. "If Mr Jeon's pride was hurt, then we will have to help him recover."

Sungri stands straight and waited for her command. "We are going to send... Myoui Mina a little far away."

Stay Tuned
Thank you for reading and voting.
YC._.