Thug

MINA'S POV

JAIL

It is lunch time and it's time for us to eat to boost our energy for the daily cleaning of the field. Of course I do have to participate and help them clean since I don't have any choice but to do it.

This jail don't have cafeterias so the officers brought the food to our room and let us eat on the floor.

I sighed and played with soup. Our meal is so boring, all we have is a soup, rice, pieces of veggies and banana milk.

How is this suppose to give us energy when it is for sure a hundred degrees out there in the field?

I slammed the spoon down and stand up to hit the windows with my palms to make a loud sound and attract the guard's attention.

This is the best time to use my social power.

A little while, my cellmates gathered around the food I ordered and awed in ecstacy. There are a family sized overload pizza, five boxes of different varieties of fried chicken, pig feet and a lot of side dishes.

"Wow!!! Pig feet, pizza and everything!"

"You're indeed amazing!"

"You're so powerful! Thank you so much!"

I proudly smiled and told them it was nothing but they keep on praising me which I find cute and heart warming.

It is indeed better to live a simple life but not in this place. I get to buy everything I wanted but it is not enough to satisfy myself and bring joy to me.

I find little things more sentimental and memorable rather than big things and luxury. But nonetheless, I am still grateful for everything I have.

We ate happily and prepared ourself for the upcoming daily clean-up in the field.

FIELD

We started cleaning awhile ago but I'm resting with Minnie under the shade of a tree.

It's fucking hot.

"It's so hot. Aren't you hot?" Minnie asked.

"I am, I'm sweating so bad." I said while fanning myself using my hands.

The others are still cleaning up and I just really need to rest for some time. My family can't kill me but the sun can.

The field is big enough to fit a hundreds of people and I really hate it. It's so hard to clean because it's freakin' huge!

We have to trim the grass and sweep everything out under mr. sunshine's deadly heat.

"Mina, look. Someone is bullying Yuqi."

I turn my head where Minnie pointed and saw a girl looking like a trash kicked Yuqi in the chest that made her fall onto the ground.

I stood up firmly and took my gloves off.

How dare this little piece of shit hurt my buddy.

In range, I marched towards their place but Minnie kept blocking way. "Unnie, don't." She pleaded but I just could not let Yuqi get beaten up by a thug so I shrug her arms and run towards that woman.

I kicked her peaches hard that made her instantly wince and turn around to range at me but I kicked her again causing her to back off.

"Minnie, go get Yuqi and distance yourself." I ordered firmly without taking my eyes off of this thug.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Minnie helped Yuqi stand and take her somewhere.

Back to this shit, she stand up and act like a tough wrestler and look at me smugly. "What kind of trash is this? Who are you?"

"I'm Myoui Mina." I casually said.

She raised a brow. "Myoui Mina?" She thinks for a second before scoffing and laughing her ass off upon realizing who I am. "Oh, the psycho from room 5? You got a pretty face, but I'm about ruin it with a.."

She tried the throw a slap on my cheeks but I effortlessly choke her with my right hand the moment she took a step forward and pushed her on the wall.

"G-g-go e-easy!" she pleaded while tapping my hand, signalling that she can't breath.

"If you touch her, I won't go easy on you again." I warned her with the scariest tone I have and she nodded before I retracted my hand sternly.

I turned around to walk towards the shade where I rested awhile ago, since Minnie took Yuqi with Shuhua in there, when someone kicked me in the back.

I winced but I didn't fall on the ground since I manage to balance myself after the sudden attack. I turn around again and she was about throw a punch but I dodge her hand and gave her a big blow in the face instead.

I was about kick her on the side but she caught my leg and didn't let it go. I shook it but she wasn't planning on letting go and gave me a smug grin. "I caught it."

"Let go!"

She threw a punch on my face and I can already taste my own rusty blood. I have enough reason to fight back give no mercy to this woman.

She wasn't letting go of my leg so I head butted her.

She touched her nose and found the dripping blood on it that made her scream in horror. "I'm bleeding!"

Ha! Serves you right. You'll also have a black eye after this.

"You're really dead this time!" She run towards me with range and I duck my head to avoid being strangled by her, then stand up again and grab her hair from the back to let her see the beauty of the sky forcedly.

"There's a lot of clouds! Stare at them before I could escort you to hell!"

She turned her body around and I strangled her neck with my hands. But this disgusting piece of shit looks like she's about to turn into a zombie because she wanted to bite my hand.

But before she could do that I pinned her to the wired walls and choke her again.

"I told you not to mess with me again. I will kill you."

I heard a loud whistles from the back. The officers has arrived when I was just about to kill this woman infront of me.

She should be thankful that I didn't.

I gave her my last death stare before letting her go. "Mark my words." She then run in a hurry.

"Unnie!" I turn around to look who called me but then Yuqi came running and hug me tightly. "Thank you." She said while crying.

I just tap her back to comfort her. "Don't worry, no one will bully you here again, alright? You're safe now."

She pulled out of the hug to explain herself. "My breasts keep swelling because I had too much chicken earlier. I just wanted to rest for a bit but she suddenly kicked me. I wonder how my daughter is doing.." She cried.

Minnie and Shuhua hugged Yuqi to calm her down.

"I will protect you guys at all cost even if I'm not here anymore. I won't let anyone touch any of you ever again so stop crying now. I'm sure your daughter is doing just fine. I guarantee you that." I smiled sincerely.

"Thank you so much unnie."

Stay Tuned.
Thank you for reading and voting.
A/N: Surprise!! Since y'all have been patiently waiting and constantly sending warm messages, here you go. My father is recovering everyday and I'm so proud of him for being strong enough to fight this dilemma. Enjoy!
YC._.