Home Sweet Home

OMNISCIENT

They're both inside the car, Chaeyoung put her things in the back seat then look over to Mina.

She noticed her hands trembling while holding tightly to her bag's strip and her eyes, it looks... scared and worried.

She wants to ask if she's okay but dismissed the idea when Mina suddenly talk. "Take me to M.Y Hospital. My grandfather is sick." she said without looking at her.

"Why should I take you?" Mina look at her with the same eyes but this time it got a lot sadder. "Then you should not have helped me."

Chaeyoung nod "Sure. Chivalrous old me should help. Let's go." she then starts the engine and take her to the hospital.

M.Y HOSPITAL

They reached the hospital's entrance, and right after she stopped. Mina immidiately took off her seatbelt and hop out the car without saying thank you or anything.

"Hey! Hey! Wait!" she just sighed and watch the penguin run inside the hospital. "What manners.She does not even thank me. Tch."

She rolled her eyes and was about to start the engine again but her eyes caught something through the rear mirror. It's a black van and 5 bodyguards are coming out of it and run inside the hospital.

It is the bodyguards earlier at the station.

'They are still bothering her.' she said mentally.

Meanwhile inside the VIP suite. Jihyo is taking care of the senior chairman when someone suddenly burst in the door.

She look up and saw Mina. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Miss." she muttered, then walk towards her with her hand covering her opened mouth. "How come..."

Mina looked down. "A-am I not welcome?"

"Would you be?" Mina smiled politely. "Can you excuse us?" Jihyo smiled and nod at her then walk out of the room to give them privacy.

Mina hurriedly run to her ill grandfather and touch his face then hold his hand. "G-grandpa, it's me,M-minari" she can not stop tearing up after seeing her grandfather's situation. Mixed emotions are crawling up to her.

But her sadness came first.

"M-minari is.. back after 15 y-years." she leaned her forehead to her grandfather's hand and cried.

Meanwhile, outside the senior chairman's room. Jihyo is on a call with someone. [Miss Mina is back in korea.]

GOLF FIELD

[Okay. Keep an eye on Mina for me.] Hye-ran told, then hang the call up.

"Mina is back?" Jimin asked his mother. "How did she get by UP?"

"I do not know. It is all so strange. She can not be here for a picnic after 15 years." Hye-ran then stood up from her chair and walk towards her son

"She is here for her inheritance."Jimin said worriedly.

"Whose inheritance? You should get a grip of yourself."

M.Y HOSPITAL

Chaeyoung's POV

I walked inside the hospital too and reached the VIP Suite's location. But there are guards outside, guarding whose inside the room.

I took a deep breath and walk through them but they blocked me. "You can not enter."

Just in time. The penguin came out and stopped her tracks after she saw me. I looked at the guards then pointed at her. "Let her in." She told the guards.