Mina's Poor Peaches

OMNISCIENT

MYOUI'S RESIDENCE

Seven fancy maids are preparing the plates and glasses for the graceful family's breakfast. Each one of them are in their designated places and are in sync in everything.

"Ms Dum and Ms Phil. Is Picasso's breakfast ready?" The head housekeeper ask the two maids.

Dum & Phil: "We will get it ready." They both bowed to her before exiting the dining hall.

One of them is pushing the food trolley cart while the other one is following beside her.

They took a turn to walk towards the Chairman's office where Picasso is, they saw Mina who just went out of her room and is holding a cup of tea in her hand.

The two maids automatically halted and bowed. "Good morning, Miss."

Mina gave them a nod and walk towards them. "What is this?" She pointed at the cloche hat that was placed above the cart.

;Cloche Hat is also the name of the (often silver) dome used to keep food warm that you typically see in stereotypical images of tuxedoed servers bringing food to tables at fancy restaurants.

Maid I: "It's Picassos's breakfast, Miss."

"Picasso?" Mina ask, confusion obvious from her tone.

Both of them smiled at Mina before bowing to her again and excuse themselves. Mina then followed the two to answer her questions.

Inside the Chairman's Office, a big tank of aquarium was located 1 meter beside the door. There, a fancy Wakin Goldfish calmly swimming inside, releasing bubbles from it's mouth.

;The wakin is an intermediate twin tailed goldfish variety that has been originated from Japan. It is thought to believe the wakin gave rise to fancy twin-tailed goldfish, including the ryukin, ranchu, oranda, fantail pearlscale, and many more twin-tailed goldfish.

Phil uncover the cloche hat and revealed the food for Picasso.

Mina's forehead wrinkled and took a step closer to see what the food is. A fish that was dipped in a disgusting looking sauce and was meant to be serve to the fancy fish.

"Ew! That's gross! Isn't that cannibalism? You're feeding that fish with the same breed!?" Mina said in disgust.

Maid II: "Shh, Please be quiet. Picasso is very sensitive."

Mina obeyed even though she was in utter shock after seeing what Picasso was eating every morning.

She placed her hand on side of her cheeks and whispered. "Is that goldfish named Picasso?"

Maid I: "Yes. It's a fish Ms Yeom loves."

Mina look at the fish again and snorted in disbelief.

JIMIN & TZUYU'S ROOM

The married couple woke up in a seperate bed. Jimin slept in small bed that was perfect for him located near the glasspane window and Tzuyu in a King-size master bed located in the center of room.

The Husband and Wife never slept in the same bed ever since they got married.

Tzuyu glance at her husband who was taking out a pill. "How long do we have to sleep on seperate beds like this?" she ask coldly.

"If you need a man, go out and meet one. Stop bothering me so early in the morning." he boredly responded as he drink the pill after.

Tzuyu glared at him. "You are so cruel." she then furiously went off the bed and fix her silky hair.