A Night Together

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV

PLAGE DES AMOUREUX

The breeze in this beach is what I love the most. It's not too cold nor warm, it's the breeze that will make you feel relax and calm even though you are alone.

I found this beach 3 years ago, a place where I considered my own comfort place.

No one seems to come in here that is why I come here often. Even Momo doesn't know where this place is. I don't know why this place was never crowded.

It's beautiful, clean and comforting. Last year, I built my own haven near the seashore where I am right now.

A place where I want to settle in with my lover.

I ask for help from a friend who was an engineer and payed him to build my own cabin in here. He did a great job at building and designing it.

I'm already done with the payment after a few years. I know I still have alot of debts but still, I wanted to give a little gift for myself.

This has became my favorite and only place to come whenever I have something in my mind or I wanted to relax

Earlier today was my first day as an intern in M.Y Group. It was a typical day for me but the way they tested me was unexpected.

At first I was lonely and was given tons of paperworks, Mr Sang told me to learn the literature of English so I will be ready once I face their foreign business partner.

I was studying in my own table when Ms Jessica together with Mr Sang came to me after an hour and gave me a task.

All they gave me was a contact number and little information. They told me to bring Mr Park Liam respectfully to them. I don't know what was the problem at first but after I watched his interview, I knew what I have to do was not easy.

But I still manage to bring him to Ms Bae quietly because she said they have to negotiate, for him to take back his words about Mr Jimin's issue.

That was all I know and it's not against my will because what they have to do was not a big deal to me, until they told me that I did a good job of fooling him.

I was so shocked and feeling bad for him but I had to my job to become a regular employee.

I hate lying but I had to.

I got startled when I felt an hand rubbing my shoulder. I wiped my tears before turning my head around to see who it was. "Don't cry baby, I'm here."