Meet The Characters (1)

OMNISCIENT

Loud sirens of police cars are heard in the streets. Spinning world because of dizziness  but still manages to drive is what our first character is doing.

Myoui Jeongyeon,M.Y Group's eldest heir.

Y Group's eldest heir

"1101, stop your car. 1101, I repeat. Pull over to the right." The police officer said using their big microphone while chasing her car down.

Jeongyeon smirk and step on the gas to increase the speed. "Woooh! Let's have a race baby!" He laugh and stepped on the gas once again.

"Drunk driver getting away. I repeat, drunk driver getting away. Headed from Seollung to Gangnam. I repeat, headed from Seollung to Gangnam. Plate number 1101." The police office channelled to call for more back ups.

They've been chasing his car down for 20 minutes now. But with his speed, this will surely take a lot of time before they finally catch him.

His phone rings. He took his black earpiece and put it in his ear.

[Hi.] He greeted with a smirk displaying on his lips.

[Are you drunk?] The person in the other line ask with a serious voice.

He chuckled. [Of course, I'm drunk. Get here soon~] He then laugh before hanging up.

UP CONTROL CENTER UNIT

A woman wearing expensive white clean formal clothes that screams elegance and coldness walks down the stairs and go straight to another woman who is busy typing down codes and hacked something. The name is Jessica Jung.

"Where is the current location?" Jessica look up to her. "His current location is Teheran-ro."

"What about the drone?"

"It's up."

"Let me see." She then click something. And a drone footage appeared in this huge screen.

They watch the live drone footage of where Jeongyeon's at

They watch the live drone footage of where Jeongyeon's at. A lot of CCTV footage are seen too.

He is now being cornered by 4 police mobiles, but he is not worried at all. Instead, he is having a lot of fun.