;

Chapter 16~

Chapter 16
~

Whatever dream world I was in quickly disappeared as my ears filled with screams and the room filled with flashing lights. My head and nausea washed over me and I pulled the cover over my head. 

"Wake up!" Blake screamed.

"Shut the fuckkkkk up," I screamed back, Billies head popped under the cover and our eyes meet and held each other for a long time.

"Fuck," billie whispered as I followed her eyes and I noticed the same thing. We both missed the covering fabric and if one of the guys would pull the covers from us we would be fucked.

"Get the fuck out," Billie screamed but I only heard laughs from the other side.

"Give us a few minutes, yeah," the room fell silent before Jake burst out in a laugh.

"No way Billie you didn't," Jake said.

"In my fucking house really," Blake said.

I felt my face turn red as I barely looked at Billie.

"Get out," Billie said and after a while the laughter seemed to move to a different part of the house.

I pulled down the cover so as I looked around the empty room. I'm going to kill myself.  I got up as I quickly covered my body in the pieces on the ground.

"Have are you feeling," Billie asked as her body was wrapped in the cover staring at me.

"Other than the hangover I'm fine, you?"

"I'm okay,"

When we finally walked into the living room I felt their eyes on my. I was embarrassed, yes but did I care, yes. Zeth screamed out Billie name and me and her exchange eyes. Billie walked before me and I hid behind her.

"What?" Billie asked. Zeth held out the bottle that was just about half empty.

"hey it's not me," Billie begun and Zeth stared back at her. "Okay yeah, it was me but Sam too,"  I punched her arm as I gave her a glare.

"Shit okay, it was Billie idea," her eyes glared back at me as Zeth looked between us.

"Don't do it again Billie,"

"I will not," Billie muttered as she dragged me out of the kitchen and onto the couch where Jake and Blake already sat. We fell into a light conversation as I felt a feeling bubbling up inside me.

It was so strong and powerful. "I Hope you know that I like you a lot, Sam," Billie whispered quietly to me.

It was undeniable now and I didn't think that I would find my way back to this feeling. Happiness and appreciation. I was so happy. I smiled at Billie. " I know, and I like you too,"  she smiled back at me and I feel into her arms.

How could I've lived without this? This moment right now was beautiful and I tried storing it somewhere where it would always be accessible.