Day 1

Chapter 22
~

I woke up with a throbbing headache and my eyes scanned my room. The sight of Billie and that girl still fresh in my memories. I would never forget that. I couldn't. I had really loved that girl and seeing her really making it clear that it wasn't return was awful.

I was so stupid. So fucking stupid. What did I expect? That she would feel the same? That she thought I was as great as I though she was.

I was tired. Drained. I couldn't leave my bed, all I did was staring at my roof as my tears fell.

I hated her. No. I loved her. I was angry, so fucking angry. Mostly on myself. I had told myself so many times that I couldn't do this once again. I was too weak.

I broke my eyes from the roof and looked at my phone. Nothing. No missed calls or text from Billie. Nothing.

But I still had hope left and looked at my phone every other minute. But I got more and more crushed as the time went by and my home Screen was still empty.

Not even a text. Was I nothing?  How could she not even send a text after she saw me walking in on them? Wow.

Once again I looked at the empty home Screen.

My cries turned into screams. My phone hit the wall and the screen broke. I picked it up again and threw it even harder. I just kept hitting it into the wall until blood dropped down from my hands.

I didn't feel the pain form my hands because everything hurt. Mostly my heart. Stupid. I shouldn't have let myself fall in love.

I fell down to the floor as I started crying again.