Stupid teenage love

Chapter 6~

Chapter 6
~

I was drained, drained from the night that I had been awake because of my thoughts. My back rested on my locker as my eyes slowly closed.

"You tired?" Zeth laughed and I just slightly looked at him

"Did you pass?" Billie asked

"What the fuck have I missed?" Zeth asked and looked at me worried.

"Ohh Billie almost rattled my ass out to mom,"

"Still salty huh? Billie said an rolled her eyes

"Still salty,"

Zeth looked between us and smiled for himself and I gave him a warning eye. I passed of course and my mom would still be in her bubble and I would be in mine. But it had been a scare for my mom so that night we had watched a documentary, about drugs.

I wasn't scared of her though. But that Billie had stayed with me in that stage, when I had no control and I could have told her things I shouldn't.

I was scared that she had seen the real me. Because I was truly me when I was fucked up, when I didn't have layers covering me.

"Fuck you know what- Sam come with me," she reached out her hand with a big smile plastered on her face.

When our hands connected Billie dragged me away and I had to say I quick 'bye' to Zeth. We made it out of that school in a matter of second. Billie was eager to get out and I was just happy for the excuse not to be there.

It was pouring rain outside and the wind pushed me.

"Where are we going" I said with a hand over my head to cover even the funnest bit of my head from the water.

"You will see," her answer almost blew away by the wind

She stooped In front of the same black car I had seen multiple times.

"I haven't properly introduced her but this fucking rain is so annoying," she stood there letting the rain soak her as she watched her car. "anyways, this is dragon, dragon this is Sam"

What. It had to be a joke but she stood there dead serious.

"Unlock it so we can get the fuck inside," my patients ran away.

Billie did as I told but meet me with a slightly annoyed eye. But as we got inside it immediately dropped.

Music was playing through the radio and Billie quietly sang along. It felt like a scene from a movie, to perfect. I watched the raindrops fall on the windshield as I moved along to the music. Her voice was beautiful, different and so calming.