Bad

Chapter 13~

Chapter 13
~

I always had hated the hospital room and the white room where the door was locked but here my walls were as pale and empty as there. In my room there was a bed and a desk and a window that filled my room with light. But I haven't been the person to be decorating. Decoration meant I would stay there but I never had. Please tell me that it will be different this time.

I opened a Box full of random stuff, nothing was organized and it contained thing I forget I had. The stuff got spread around the box. There was also a bunch of picture that I started going through. Old version of myself and at every picture I felt like I looked at a different girl every time.

The boxes that reminded me of the latest move were still full of things. The curiosity took over and I opened on and spread the books and papers on my floor. Nothing had been organized nor but here with care. My mom had packed these box as I had watched her from my bed with the most empty feeling ever.

She had screamed at me to get up, she had threw my clothes at me, cried, all for me to give her a reaction. But at that time I hadn't anymore feeling to give her. I had failed and I had lost everything.

I had a pictures in my hand. Picture of me and the people I once knew. People that I still loved. I aged in those pictures and became less and less of a human. The light in my eyes was gone in some pictures and brought back in others. It pained me to look at them as I felt my memories over taking.

I crushed the pictures in my hand as I walked down stairs and out to my back yard. I took out my lighter and watched the flame eat the pictures. Fuck all of you.

As they turned to ashes I felt the memories getting pushed back in my brain. It was different now.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and when I looked at it a small smile spread on my face.

Daddy
_________________________________

Wanna smoke?

Yes please

Do you know where the
old train station is?

Nope

I'll be over in a few<3

_________________________________

I walked inside and past my mom who was sitting in the living room reading a book.

"I'm going out,"

My mom replied with a simple 'okay'. I ran up to my room and quickly brushed my hair and showered in some perfume. Than I covered the blemishes on my face and added some color to my face.  When I walked outside billie stepped out of her brothers car.