Chapter 19

We haven't talked in three days, he's avoided me and I've avoided him. Mainly because he's avoided me. He knows we have to talk about the situation at hand.

I go downstairs every night and he watches me take my pills. Then I go upstairs, and he goes back to whatever he was doing. Every night. No talking. It absolutely sucks.

Julianna is currently ripping apart my closet. Taking out heels and examining dresses.

"What on earth are you doing?" I ask.

"We're going out tonight. You've been in a mood and it's not healthy, it's been four days since you've been released from the hospital, we're sneaking out tonight" she says.

"Julianna, I don't know" I start.

"No, we used to do this all the time. This was our source of happiness, we're not giving this up. You have to be okay" she says.

"Fine, for you. I will do this for you" I say, even though I had a terrible feeling in my stomach.

She takes out two dresses tossing the rest back into the closet. Grabbing two random pairs of sparkly heels, she throws them on the bed.

"We leave at ten, be ready" she says winking before going downstairs. No doubt, to cause mischief. I laugh at her exit. God, I still hate that girl.

*****

After dinner, I take my pills in front of Dylan. I go upstairs and sneak into Logan's room. He had a bunch of old medications in his desk drawer. I craved the feeling again.

I slip the bottle up my sleeve, before carefully walking back to my bedroom. Julianna sits at the vanity, staring at herself. An activity she took part in fairly often. Wouldn't be surprised if she got off to herself too.

"If you look any harder, your going to get wrinkles" I enlighten.

"Don't joke" she says before ultimately getting up and turning away from the mirror.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Yeah, what's up"

"Can you go downstairs and get me a beer" I ask, I needed something to wash these pills down. Plus if I went down, my brothers would probably pay attention to what I was doing.

When she leaves the room, I put the pill bottle in my purse and decide to get ready. Extra slutty on the makeup and an updo for my hair.

Julianna does simple but subtle. Curling her hair, her posture way better than mine as she does so.

"Do you remember the last party we went to?" She asks.

Honestly, I only remembered bits and pieces. I was so drunk, and she was so heartbroken. I remember trying to black out the memory, we both regretted it. Or did we, because honestly I don't remember.

"Do you?" I ask.

She looks at me through the mirror, but I can't tell what she's thinking. She applies the last bit of lipstick and she's ready. We wait till we hear the boys go to their rooms for the night.

I grab our shoes, making sure not to put them on till we were outside. We walk up the long driveway and see a car waiting for us. Julianna runs to it, I guess she really had something planned.