🚪|𝙳𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛|🚪

Start bij het begin

She liked Klaus, he was like a best friend to her, so she tried to tone down her rudeness.
"Can you please leave me alone for now..." She called hesitantly, not wanting to hurt his feelings but also wanting nothing but peace and quiet.

"Yeah, sure sweetie, I'll come back later," He said through the door, trying to be assuring.

He heard a few sniffles in response, then went back downstairs.
"Well?" Diego asked as Klaus came back into the living room.
"No joy," He sighed as he slumped himself back down on the couch.

"Let me try. I'll get to the bottom of this," Allison scoffed confidently as she was now going upstairs and heading to y/n's room.

"Y/n, sweetie, it's Allison, are you alright in there? Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Not really, just please leave me alone!" Y/n cried even more, growing so frustrated she didn't even mean to come across as mean.

Allison sighed, then frowned as she went back downstairs, with the same news as Klaus. Diego decided he was next, so he stood up and went off to her room.

All he had to do was knock and y/n was already shouting.
"God, can no one read in this house! The sign says Do not enter, why can't everyone just go away!" She sobbed, then threw her head into the pillow.

Diego didn't even try to negotiate any further, knowing that whatever he had to say probably wouldn't be any help. So he came back downstairs to greet the disappointed, but unsurprised faces.

Five and y/n had a good, sturdy relationship. They weren't exactly official but they were practically dating. He knew he probably stood a chance at talking to her more than the rest of them, which is why he volunteered himself up to give it a shot.

"Five, I really wouldn't. She really wants to be left alone," Diego warned. Five ignored this, of course, only giving a mere scoff and roll of the eyes before he walked off to y/n's room.

"Y/n? Darling, it's Five, is it okay if I come in please?" He asked in the sweetest voice he could manage, which admittedly was a struggle for him.

He heard her sniffle a few times, but was then surprised to hear her mumble a faint 'Yeah.'

Suck on that, Diego.
He thought to himself.

He slowly opened the door to see her crouched on the floor, hugging her knees close to her damp, tear stained cheeks as her back rested against the wall. He smiled sadly, then closed to door behind him and walked over to her to take a seat next to her.

She looked at him for a second, and he looked back, the both of them hesitating, before Five lifted his arm up to invite her to snuggle into him.

She wiped the tears off of one of her cheeks before scooting closer to him, letting out a shakey sigh as she leaned her head against his chest, feeling instantly comforted when his arm went round her back, his hand resting on her shoulder.

"What's the matter, hm? Did something happen at school?" He asked lightly, still with a soft and comforting voice. She sniffled again, then nodded her head slightly.

"What was it? Come on, talk to me," He said patiently, in a voice she couldn't get mad at, as he put a second arm around her back to pull her in closer, before he rested his cheek on the top of her head, knowing she'd struggle to talk if they spoke face to face.

She sighed, then let it all out and told him everything. All about the kids at school, what they've been doing, how long they've been doing it, why they're doing it, everything. This was all news to Five, and he was fuming that they were treating her like this, but kept himself calm and collected on her behalf.

When she finished, she broke down into tears again, but Five was quick to comforting her. He lifted her head up gently so her face faced his, wiping her tears away for her as he looked into her eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay, you're with me, alright? I promise I won't let them hurt you anymore, okay? You don't have to worry about that anymore, I've got you," He whispered to her, pulling her head back into his chest at the end of his sentence.

He started to leave kisses all over her forehead, and soothed her cheek with his hand, since he knew exactly how to calm her down. He tightened his arms around her, wanting to make sure she felt safe and secure with him.

And believe me, he stuck to his promise. I think we all know what Five's like now, right?

~🚪~

lol five murmured them

i took this by accident and i thought it was funny🪑

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i took this by accident and i thought it was funny🪑

ISNT THE MOON BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️