110 - Preparing For The End

I stood back in Goku's dojo. It had been a little while since I had been here with everything that has happened.

This time I returned without him.

I feel better after last night, being able to confide in Erica. She really helped me last night with my emotions.

I will get you back Goku. I promise it.

But now, it's time to prepare for the final arc. I need to be ready to go against Kurobei this time. And I also need to be ready for anything.

Because of the fact that there was some sort of controversial twist in the final episode. It's likely the fact that Erica's a girl, but I have no confirmation that was revealed in the anime.

Arc 9, the final arc, can be simplified into one word; chaos. It's the Demon King's return. While the Demon King doesn't actually return until the final episode, the arc is all about it.

Basically, this arc is the final battle. It starts with an exponential increase in the amount of rifts as huge amounts start popping up all over the world.

Especially here in Tokyo, where the Demon King will be arriving. The city is quickly overrun and it basically becomes apocalyptic.

Erica and the others have to fight their way to where the largest rift is, the entrance point of the Demon King's return.

The streets are filled with fleeing civilians, and adventurers fighting against the monsters. It's more chaotic and dangerous than Amber or Bianca's arc.

A lot of people die, that's for sure. Civilians, adventurers, Children of Lupercio, members of the Cult of Loki, etc.

In the anime they find the Principal, but then they have to find one other person before they can use the seal. An old friend of the Principal's who was called to come help with seal.

I have no doubt that this is my mother. With Kage being a family of the Four Great Sages, it makes sense that Principal would call her old friend to come help.

I'm not sure if Principal will call her again or not since I'm here and willing to be one to use the seal, but it's possible.

But I'm hoping she doesn't, considering I don't know how to act in front of her. I would rather not have everyone learn that I'm a guy from another world who took over this body, even if I didn't want to.

I mean, I can't help but feel she would be furious. Her SON is gone, taken over by another person.

Anyways, moving one from that note, this final arc is coming soon. It could be in a day, three, or a week.

I just know that it's coming "soon".

So I need to make some new tricks. Something to use to stop Kurobei. We got close last time, but he was able to get away.

So I enlisted the help of Merlin. We were both currently in the Dojo. We walked to the break room, sitting down at the table.

"I'm so glad you came to your Big Sister to help!" Merlin grinned.

"Yeah, yeah..." I rolled my eyes. "So, about what Principal said. Does the book confirm it?"

"It does." Merlin stated, pulling out the book. She opened it, flipping through the pages. "I can't believe that I never knew he wrote this..."

The book was written by Principals grandfather, the Kato of the Four Great Sages.

"It holds a lot of important information. It even holds some lessons that I taught them long ago. He had documented them." Merlin lightly smiled.