100 - Season Three Starts Early

Season 3, the final season of Heaven's Hell, consists of Arcs 7, 8, and 9.

In Arc 8, Erica and the others head to the Principal's father's house in a race to obtain the seal before Lupercio's minions do.

The way that she finds out is through and old book about the Four Sages that her father had wrote only for Kato eyes.

However, somehow the Children Of Lupercio also find out about this, and thus confront them as they attempt to get the seal.

It's right before the final Arc of the anime, and it would have started later. But due to me freeing Merlin, she was able to tell Principal the fact that she was a descendant of the Four Great Sages, and that her father currently holds the seal.

It makes me wonder how she knows about the whereabouts of the seal with her Clairvoyance but not about what happened to the Sages...

"W-what?" Principal stuttered, taken aback.

"Oh, I thought you knew." Merlin replied. "The Kato's are one of the Four Great Sage families."

"But...how?" Principal asked. "How did I not know...?"

"I guess your father hid it from you." Merlin stated. "You'd have to ask him."

"I can't believe this." Principal said, rubbing her temples. "I'm calling him now. Everyone, on the jet. We need to go."

We climbed onto the jet. It was a cramped for all of us, but we were able to fit inside. The only people who weren't cramped were the pilot and Principal who sat in the copilot seat.

Principal dialed a number onto her phone, bringing it up to her ear. As she waited for the call to go through, she nodded for the pilot to start the jet.

We fastened in our seatbelts, the best we could anyway. We didn't have enough seats so some people had to sit in other's laps.

And somehow I was sitting on Merlin's lap.

"Why?" I asked, looking at her annoyed.

"Would you rather have this or where one of these girls sits in your lap and their butt rubs against-" Merlin started.

"I get it." I growled, cutting her off as I felt my face start to heat.

Don't think about it.

Merlin only giggled as she saw me get slightly flustered.

"I thought that after losing your v-cars you'd get more used to this." Loki teased.

I'm still a hormonal teenager, cut me some slack.

The jet started to drive forwards through the clearing. I was a little worried that the clearing wouldn't be large enough, but we soared over the trees and into the sky.

"Hey Dad." Principal said, her call connecting through. "I have something to ask."

I couldn't hear her father's response.

"...so, are the Kato's really a Four Great Sages family?" Principal asked.

"...Merlin, aka the trainer of the Four Great Sages told me." Principal stated.

"...I can't believe you hid this from me. I'm already an adult, when we're you going to tell me?" Principal asked.

"...Why? Why would you want to hide this?" Principal continued to interrogate.

"...But this is a huge legacy, and you're not passing it down to your descendants! I understand trying to keep them from being snobbish, but they deserve to learn at some point." Principal continued.