33 - A Child's Wisdom

"W-what?!" I sputtered out.

The man who I considered my best friend, was now straddling me and revealed that he, in fact, had BOOBS and is actually a female!

What the hell is going on?!

"My parents are pretty...strict, you could say. So when they had a female as their firstborn, they decided to raise her as a male." Eric stated.

"And so all my life I was forced to wear men's clothes and pretend to be a man. It didn't bother me too much. I missed out on having girl friends, but otherwise than that it was fine." Eric explained.

"And then you came along. You. When I arrived you helped me with a tour around Tokyo. And then when that Lesser Dragon attacked, you helped me despite also being powerless." He-I mean she continued.

"Maybe it was that day that I fell for you. But I hid those feelings away. I was content with just being your best friend." Eric stated.

"But then Irene and Iris came along and started to take up most of your time. I like them, and I consider them friends, but I hated that they took away my time with you." Eric said.

"So I don't care anymore. My name is Erica Arthurson, and I'm a girl. I love you so much." She stated.

What?! So this whole time Eric was a girl?!

He was a she and was actually named Erica?!

WHAT THE HELL?!!

"Sorry Eric-" I said, but was quickly cut off.

"Erica." She whispered.

"Eh?" I wondered, confused.

"Call me Erica." She decided.

"Uh, alright...Erica." I said.

Is this really happening?

She shivered, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. Oh no, please don't do that.

"That feels...nice." She muttered to herself.

This is really happening.

What the fuck?

"I'm so happy." She muttered to herself, smiling.

Now that I look at her, I can see the femininity. As a boy she looked like a cute boy, but I didn't realize that "cute" factor came from the fact she's a girl.

She smiled at me, but it made me shiver. I remember that smile. That's the smile that Irene and Iris make.

No, fuck no.

I pushed Erica off of me, letting her sit on the ground confused. I immediately rushed out of the apartment and ran.

It didn't matter where.

I just ran.

I ran.

And ran.

And ran.

And finally, I sat down on a bench in the middle of a park. I watched as the kids ran around, couples having a leisurely walk, and elders feeding the birds bread.

It was peaceful.

My life however, isn't.

Why is this happening to me? I made two yanderes fall in love with me, and then also somehow made Erica, my best friend whom I thought was male, fall in love with me.

And she's also likely a yandere.

Why? Why is this happening?

Ah.