30 - Living With The Aegis Family

"Ah!" I gasped, jolting awake.

Fuck...it happened again...

I panted under the covers, feeling my sweaty skin stick to my pajamas. This is uncomfortable. Guess I should get ready for the day.

I sat up in my large bed. Ever since I was forcefully dragged into the Aegis Mansion this has become my room. My room is about the size of my whole former apartment too...

The difference between the rich and the poor, huh?

I stretched my body, and as I was about to get out of bed I noticed something. A bulge under the blankets to my left.

Don't tell me-?!

I pulled the covers down to find a sleeping Iris sprawled across the left side of my bed.

Fuck me sideways...

I flicked her on the forehead. Her blue eyes slowly opened, looking at my frowning figure. She happily smiled at me.

"Hey Ken..." She sleepily greeted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I was sleeping with you!" Iris brightly smiled.

Not even going to try and deny it, huh?

Iris yawned, sitting up. Her pajama shirt dropped down, revealing one of her bare shoulders. Her hair cascaded onto her shoulders, but it didn't cover them.

Dangerous! This girl's dangerous!

I quickly stood up, turning around. "Go back to your own room!" I demanded.

Down soldier, down! Damned teenage hormones!

"Fine..." She groaned, standing up.

She then walked out of my room in her pajamas and with her hair everywhere. I had never seen bed hair quite like it.

And then my door was suddenly slammed open.

"I just saw a messy Iris come out of your room! Did you-?!" Gasped Irene.

"No, we didn't do it!" I yelled, cutting her off. "She snuck into my room in the middle of the night."

"Oh, that's a relief." Irene sighed. "Wait...that's a good idea..."

"Get out!" I yelled at her.

"Okay, okay..." Replied Irene, exiting my room and closing the door behind her.

I'm going to need to lock my door from now on. Maybe even put a chair in front of it. Or should I just place the whole closet in front?

I'll put the chair tonight, and see if more drastic measures are needed.

Taking off my clothes, I changed into a short sleeved shirt and some shorts. Did my stomach become firmer? This must be because of all of the exercise I've been doing.

I then continued to get ready for the day, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and doing any other morning essentials.

I exited my room into the hallway. Now it's time for breakfast, and they've been forcing me to eat with them...

I walked into the dining room where Isabella, Irene, and Iris all sat. Something odd though was that Iris and Irene had changed their hairstyles.

Iris had her hair free. It now went down to her lower back. Quite long. She also had part of her hair braided so it looked like a headband.

Irene had also changed her hairstyle, swapping out the bun in the back for a ponytail that went down to her shoulders.

"New hairstyles?" I asked as I sat down at the table.