31 - Lily Wants To Confess

Walking into the park, I immediately noticed Lily next to the fountain. She stood near it, wearing a short sleeved shirt that exposed her shoulders and short jeans.

Her two, short horns jutted out from her short hair, and her thin tail with an upside-down heart shaped point was out in the open. How it went through her shorts, I have no fucking clue.

Basically, cute teenage demon girl.

All of the others in the park avoided her, most likely due to her nature as a Succubus. Lily didn't seem to care though, patiently waiting.

"Hey Lily." I greeted, walking up to her.

"Ken!" She happily said as she turned to see me.

"So...what's up?" I asked her.

"I need your help." She stated.

"Yeah, you mentioned that. What exactly do you need help with?" I replied.

"I want to confess to Eric." Lily stated.

Wait, what?!

She never did this in the anime! She always loved him, and definitely didn't try to hide her love for him, but she never actually confessed to him.

What changed...?

...

Wait, could it be the fact that Iris never falls for Eric, and so Lily never ends up having a rival for his love?

While Iris and Lily do get along with the anime and work with each other, they still act as rivals for Eric's love.

But without Iris falling for Eric, Lily has no competition for him and likely more confidence in herself as well.

Enough confidence to actually confess her feelings to him.

"I just...I really want him to know how I feel." Lily stated. "I love him, so, so, so, so much. It would be SO great if I could become his girlfriend."

"I get it, you're obsessed with him. I'll help." I sighed.

"Yay! Thank you!" Lily said, hugging me.

Mayday!

I pushed her off of me, slightly uncomfortable. She just looked at me, confused.

Sorry Lily, but as a teenager sometimes I can't control my libido no matter how much I want to kill it and bury it in a grave.

And especially since you're a Succubus, you shouldn't be doing that to other men who aren't Eric.

First the Aegis girls, and now Lily. I forgot how dangerous teenage hormones can be...

Last time I was attracted to a girl was a long time...a long time...

"So how am I exactly supposed to help you? I'm not some love guru, you know." I replied.

"But you made Irene and Iris fall for you." Lily stated.

"That was completely unintentional." I responded.

It's because of you girls and your damn hero complexes...

"But did you seriously call me all the way out here just to ask me to help you confess? You could've just texted." I added.

"Well, I was thinking of taking him out on a date first to maybe help him look at me more as a female and increase my chances." Lily stated.

"And so you want me to help plan out your date?" I asked.

Lily nodded eagerly.

I sighed. "Well I've been on a couple dates, but...let's just not talk about it. Come on, let's go find some good date spots."