53 - The Gang War Starts In The Streets

"Boss!" One-Eye screamed, entering the Dojo. "This is bad!"

"I thought you'd tell me when they resurface." Goku sighed. "What's going on?"

"Sorry boss!" One-Eye bowed. "But they suddenly appeared and started causing trouble in the streets!"

"What?" Asked Goku, narrowing his eyes. "Which streets?"

"Many." One-Eye stated. "Not just the neighborhoods, but other parts of Tokyo as well. This time they aren't avoiding the big areas."

"What?" Goku repeated. "They don't have that firepower. The Adventurers should be able to easily take them down."

"There's a problem." One-Eye stated. "Somehow they've started to tame Monsters."

"I know." Goku sighed. "How strong are they?"

"Most are D Rank or C Rank...but there are some B Ranks." One-Eye stated.

"B Ranks too? Damn it." Goku growled. "Don't they know the amount of people that could die?"

"And that's not it. They have more members than they should. Somehow they've greatly grown in size and learned how to tame monsters." One-Eye concluded.

"This is terrible..." Lily muttered.

"Yeah...it is..." I nodded.

And this is only the start.

"Alright then. Looks like I'll have to teach those bastards a lesson." Goku stated.

He cocked his shotgun.

"Let's go stop these fuckers." Goku ordered. "One-Eye, you let the rest of the family know about the threat. They'll act acoordingly."

One-Eye nodded, before pulling out a phone and dialing someone.

"Ken, Lily, you two come with me. It's about time you see how a Yakuza works." Goku stated.

We walked out of the Dojo, and immediately a scream entered our ears. This area was one targeted, no doubt because this is where the Taiyou Dojo is.

Goku rounded a corner, where a bunch of Taiyou and Takao members were fighting. Multiple C Rank Lupuni wolves attacked the Taiyou men.

"Come at me you fuckers!" Goku screamed, running at the wolves and blasting one's head off.

"Boss!" A Taiyou member gasped. He smacked a Takao man across the face, knocking him out.

It was a mess of a fight. Multiple bodies laid across the ground, some knocked out, others dead and bloody.

This was only one street, there's no doubt that there would be more streets with more human casualties.

I summoned Loki, morphing him into his gun form. I suit multiple flaming bullets at a Lupinus, making it swiss-cheese.

Lily summoned Hassan, quickly dashing at a Lupinus. In an instant she appeared in front of it, hands blurring as the wolf was chopped into pieces in a single second.

If I remember right, this is Lily's Tier 3 skill which allows her to send a volley of quick, successive strikes in a second.

Goku finished the rest of the wolves and knocked out the fighting Takao family members.

"Tie them up for the Adventurers." Goku ordered. "And then go help the others."

"Yes boss!" Saluted the Taiyou family member.

Goku looked over to Lily and I. "Come on."

Goku ran off, with Lily and I shortly following behind. We rushed through the neighborhood, heading towards the streets out of the neighborhood and closer to central Tokyo.