Chapter 63

-Katniss' POV-

I try to move my body but I can't. I feel paralysed. He must have spiked my drink.

I whimper as he slowly pulls my dress off.

-Finnick's POV-

We're all at a club. We were going to ask Katniss to come but she didn't answer her phone and when we asked Luke he said she was going out last time he heard from her.

So here we are, sat in a club. Music blasting, people dancing, drinking.

We all head to the bar, getting re-fills. I feel a tap on my arm, turning my head to see Annie. She point over the other side of the room. Turning my head to where she's pointing, I see a young-ish man with a young-ish woman in his arms, it looks like he's kissing her chest as he pulls the top of her dress off.

I look at the face closely which is resting on his shoulder, you can see the pain in her eyes but I can't get who it is.

"Katniss." Annie whispers. I look to her confused. "It's Katniss."

I look back to the man, looking closely at the face. It is Katniss. I jump up, pulling Peeta, who is sat next to me, with me.

As I pull him off his stool though, he stops. "What?"

"Move! Katniss is over there you dummy!"

He looks over my shoulder and his eyes widen. We rush over there. I pull the man off her as Peeta quickly catches Katniss from falling. He pulls her dress back p and does the zipper up again. He goes to let go of her as she stands but she goes to fall. He quickly wraps his arms around her waist.

He picks her up, one arm under her arms and the other under her knees. Her head falls onto his chest as he walks back over to me.

"She okay?" I ask.

"She can't move. I tried standing her up and she nearly fell."

"Come on, we night as well leave."

We walk over to the others, who now seem to notice out attendance.

"Katniss?" They question. We nod.

"We're going to take her home, you coming?"

"Yeah." They all reply, finishing their drinks and standing up.

We all walk out. I drive to Katniss'. Annie in the passenger seat while Peeta's in the back still holding Katniss. Cato, Clove, Madge and Johanna leave in Cato's car and Marvel, Glimmer, Delly and Gale leave in Marvel's car.

We arrive outside. Peeta opens his door. "I'll stay with her tonight." He says and shuts the door. He walks up her path and lifts the plant pot on the windowsill and gets her key, opening it and walking in. He waves goodbye and shuts the door.

-Peeta's POV-

I take her upstairs and lay her on her bed. She's coming around and can slightly move.

I unzip her dress and slide it off, taking the heels off too. I pick up the pyjamas that are on her bed and slide her top over her head, slipping her arms through and pulling it down. I then slide her trousers on, lifting her hips to slide them around her waist.

I pick her up and lay her in bed. I wonder over to the draws I kept my clothes in and find a comfy pair of trackies. I undress then slide the trackies on and pick her up and place her on my lap as I sit in her bed.

I kiss her head goodnight as she falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I feel fingers poking on my cheeks. Probably my brothers. I open my eyes to be faces with beautiful stormy grey eyes, not ocean blue.

She smiles and sits back on my lap when she sees I'm awake.

"Thank you for saving me last night."

"It's okay. It was Annie that spotted you and told Finnick then he dragged me over. I'm glad you're safe now though." I say kissing her head as she snuggles back in my lap, with my arms around her.

After a few minutes she . She turns facing me, either of her legs either side of me. Her arms wrap around me as she leans in and presses her lips to mine.

"Why did I dump you?" She mumbles. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much too." I mumble back, my arms wrapping around her waist protectively.