Chapter 68

[2 months later - 7 months pregnant]

-Katniss' POV-

Glimmer and Delly are currently at the hospital, along with Cashmere who is a month early and Clove who is two weeks early.

Glimmer has Marvel with her, Delly has Rye with her, Cashmere has Gloss with her and Clove has Cato.

Peeta's getting a little stressed with me being bound to either the sofa and bed, doing the twins room and visiting Cashmere and Delly, being his step-sister and brothers girlfriend.

He's currently out for the count, his head on my lap against my big stomach.

Luke and the others are coming back soon, they want to meet the twins when they're born.

I run my fingers through Peeta's hair. This is the only time he doesn't look stressed; when he's sleeping.

He starts to stir and I instantly feel guilty. His blue eyes open and look up to mine.

"Sorry, I woke you. Go back to sleep."

"No. It's fine. How are you feeling?" He asks as he sits up.

"I'm fine. Their kicks are starting to hurt though."

"Oh baby." He sighs and wraps his arms around me. He lifts my top up and rubs my stomach.

"Ow! Peeta stop." I cry.

He quickly pulls his hands off my stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his voice full of worry.

"They kick harder when they feel your hands on my stomach."

"Sorry." He says, kissing my head.

Peeta's phone rings.

Rye🍞

"Yello?" Peeta says, answering his phone.

"The girls have all had them?" He questions.

"They all fine?"

"Good. We would come over but yaknow." He chuckles.

I scowl and slap his arm.

"When are they allowed home?" Peeta asks.

"You can all come over then."

"Bye."

He hangs up.

"They all gave birth before twelve pm. They're allowed home tomorrow afternoon." I nod.

"Cool."

Right now, I just want these damn babies out of me.

Yay! Glimmer, Clove, Cashmere and Delly have their babies!😃👶💖

Who'll be next?😏