Chapter 45

-Peeta's POV-

That boy must one of Jays friends, you can clearly tell he has a crush on her.

I let go and take a look at her properly for the first time today. She's wearing a black top with daisies as straps with shorts and black sandals with daisies on with a long black and white cardigan and small black shoulder bag.

"You look beautiful" I murmur in her ear, as I go to pull away I notice something on the back of her shoulder. I lean my head forward to see it's a tattoo. "What's this?" I ask.

"Oh that" she mumbles. "That's a tattoo I've had done. I have another two"

"Another two?!" I exclaim. She nods looking down at the floor. "No, I'm not mad. Come here" I say taking her in my arms. "I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to be the type to get tattoos"

"It's okay" she smiles.

"So where are your other two?" I ask.

She lifts up her left foot to show one that says everything happens for a reason. Then lifts her right sleeve to above her elbow to show another that says believe with a bird. The one at the back of her shoulder says who will tell the story of your life with a quill.

"They're beautiful" I smile. "Just like you"

❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔

freaking hell this one is waaaaayyyy to short😩😡😶✋

why do you think Katniss got those tattoos?

I've posted three new books with their descriptions that are coming soon once I've finished the books I'm currently writing (except Venom and Have I Lost Her? because I haven't long started them) they are called Forever and Always, Everything Changes and Finding A Silver Lining. So take a look and tell me your thoughts on them!💕💕

I keep forgetting to say this but thank you so much for;
📖 22k reads! 📖
1.3k votes!