Love Me More~ (Smutt)

Date:12-21-21
Requested by KbaeStar
⚠️Smutt, needy, begging kink, praise kink, handjob, blowjob⚠️
____________________________________

Kirishima, Denki, and Sero were all sitting in the lounge area talking about how many things Denki could charge at once if he wanted to when the door to the area slammed open.

All three boys jumped and turned to see who it was and were startled to see Bakugo coming toward them.

Well coming towards Kirishima to be specific.

"Hey, Bak-" Kirishima cut himself off when Bakugo sat down in his lap, straddling him.

"Woah there Bakugo, we support you being gay and all but maybe y'all should be gay in your dorm room and not infront of everyone? I mean cuddling and holding hands is fine infront of us but I really don't wanna see you two fucking." Denki said instantly having Bakugo glare harshly at him as Kirishima blushed darkly considering he and Bakugou weren't dating yet.

Instead of saying anything to Denki like they all thought he would, Bakugo turned to Kirishima again.

"I know, I know, I know
This situation 's strange
It takes a little getting
A little getting used to~

Love me love me love me love me
More than you possibly can
It's not that complicated" Bakugo cupped Kirishima's blushing face with his hands before continuing.

"No matter what they say
You'll never meet another me
It's not that difficult
To get your head around
You'll never meet another me
You'll never, never ever
Never ever meet another me~"  He pointed over his shoulder to Denki and Sero during this part but when Kirishima shifted his eyes to see the two Bakugo blocked his view.

"Only look at me, not them." Bakugou basically growled out making Kirishima's eyes quickly snap back to his own.

Suddenly there was another loud bang of the door opening.

Kirishima turned to see who it was but his head was held in place by Bakugo.

"Only me, love me remember?" Bakugo said making Kirishima's eyes return to his once again.

"Right sorry," Kirishima replied not knowing what the fuck was happening but Bakugo's eyes were bubble gum pink instead of their normal ruby red so he knew something was wrong.

"Mina!" Denki yelled when he saw the pink girl come through the door.

"Fuck! Bakugo get off of him! You aren't in the right state of mind!" Mina yelled, ignoring Denki as she ran over to Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Touch me and I'll blow you to pieces." Bakugo threatened as he raised his hand.

Mina stopped quickly not knowing if Bakugo was being serious or not at the moment.

"What's wrong with Mina?" Kirishima asked making Bakugo look back over to him.

"She will get in the way, come on, we are getting out of here. Love me, not her." Bakugo said as he got off of Kirishima's lap and grabbed his hands before dragging him up to their dorm rooms.

"Someone used a love quirk on him to make him be extra towards his crush or significant other! The only way to break the quirk is through a kiss!" Mina yelled after the two hoping that Kirishima heard her.

"I swear if Bakugo does anything to Kirishima without his full consent then I'm going to burn holes into all of his clothes with acid," Mina grumbled as he flopped down on top of both boys sitting on the couch, her head in Denki's lap and the rest of her on Sero's lap and the couch.