Meet The Family (Fluff/Smutt)

Date:1-21-21Thank you Galaxywolife for another request!!!💖
⚠️Cussing, handjob, maybe second-hand embarrassment? non-cannon Kiri⚠️
No powers au
_________________________________________

UA high school had just gotten out for the year and it was officially summer break!

All of the students were very excited about this and most of them were out celebrating with their friends or they were home in their rooms enjoying the fact that they wouldn't have to socialize for another few months.

Kirishima and Bakugo on the other hand were currently in Bakugo's mom's -Mitsuki- car on the way to Bakugo's house.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Kirishima, Katsuki talks about you non-stop," Mitsuki said back to the redhead as she drove down the road.

"I do not!" Bakugo yelled, his face flushing in embarrassment at being called out.

"Yes, you do! Kirishima and 'Damn Deku' are the main two people you talk about! Midoria is the one that you talk negatively about and Kirishima is your best friend." Mitsuki argued back, she knew that Deku was Midoria because she and Midoria's mom were friends and the boys grew up together because of it.

"I-" Bakugo attempted to defend but he couldn't think of anything at the moment so he just huffed and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms over his large chest.

"Well, it's nice to meet you too Mrs.Bakugo." Kirishima said with a large smile before saying much quieter, "I didn't think you would be one to talk about me~ I hope it's all good things." To Bakugo so Mitsuki wouldn't hear him.

Bakugo blushed darker than before and moved his gaze out the window, flipping Kirishima off before his mom would see.

"Oh please, call me Mitsuki. Mrs.Bakugo makes me sound so old." Mitsuki said with a kind smile.

"That's because you are old you hag." Bakugo snapped before thinking.

"Bakugo! That was rude! You shouldn't talk to your mother like that." Kirishima scolded before turning to Mitsuki, "I don't think you look a day over twenty-three." He said as Bakugo gave him a 'bitch really?' look.

"Well, aren't you sweet! Katsuki you better stay friends with him for a long time, he's a good influence on you." Mitsuki said as they pulled into the driveway.

Bakugo gave a meir "tch." Before getting out of the car, Kirishima and Mitsuki also leave the vehicle.

"You two go ahead upstairs to Bakugo's room while I make dinner. Then after dinner, you two can stay up late doing whatever to celebrate the end of the school year and the beginning of summer!" Mitsuki said with a large smile as she opened the door to the house before stepping inside and taking her shoes off, both boys following suit and doing the same.

"Whatever." Bakugo huffed before he began to walk upstairs to his room.

"Sounds great, thank you Mrs.B- Mitsuki," Kirishima said with a smile of his own before running after Bakugo.

Once he reached Bakugo's room he knocked on the door seeing as it was shut.

"It's unlocked." Was what he heard in reply so he walked in before shutting the door again behind him.

"So what are these things you talk to your mother about me? Bad things? Good things?" Kirishima asked as he walked into the room and sat down on the end of the bed, Bakugo sitting at the head of the bed looking over at him with a blush dusting his cheeks.

"I don't talk about you, she just wanted to make me embarrassed," Bakugo mumbled as he watched Kirishima move closer to him until he was sitting right beside him.