Cold! (Fluff)

Date:11-30-21 ⚠️Cussing, yelling⚠️
***********************************
Kirishima and Bakugo have been pining over one another for forever now.

They had each been flirting with each other but they were both too oblivious to realize that's what was happening.

So Kirishima decided to take the flirting up a notch.

"Baku-bro~ come here!" Kiri purred as he saw Bakugo walk out of the elevator and into the hallway to their dorm rooms.

"What do you want shitty hair?" Bakugo asked with an eye-roll as he walked toward the smirking redhead.

"My hair isn't that different from yours so I don't know why you keep using that dumb nickname for me," Kirishima grumbled, his brows frowning as he did so.

"Because I can, now what the fuck did yo-" Bakugo cut himself off when Kirishima hugged him.

"Dumb hair what the fuCK!" Bakugo's voice cracked when he felt Kirishima's freezing cold hands under his shirt and onto his back.

"FUCKING SHIT YOUR HANDS ARE COLD!" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima laughed seeing as the blond hadn't shoved him away even with the cold hands.

"Haha, you're warm~ like a human heater... probably has something to do with your quirk." Kirishima laughed as he pulled the pomeranian-like boy closer to himself, their chests now pressed completely against one another.

"S-shut up shitty hair," Bakugo grumbled, internally cursing himself for stuttering as a blush blossomed on his face from the closeness.

"Aww~ is Bakugo flustered?" Kirishima continued to flirt as he began to walk them to his room so they would have a lesser chance of someone seeing them like this.

"No! I don't get flustered dumbass!" Bakugo attempted to defend but the dark blush across his face, up his neck, and on his ears gave him away.

"You sure about that Katsuki~?" Kirishima whispered right into the boy's ear, instantly having him shiver at the breath against his ear and neck.

By now the two were in Kirishima's bedroom with the door shut so nobody would be able to see how flustered Bakugo was now except for Kiri.

"F-fuck off," Bakugo said as he attempted to shove the redhead away from himself, only to have Kirishima's grip on him tighten.

"Oh? I thought the all-great and mighty Katsuki Bakugo didn't get flustered?" Kirishima said as he looked down at the blushing blond.

"I will blow you to bits if you don't let me go now." Bakugo snapped even though there wasn't much heat behind his words.

"Okay, okay, sorry bro," Kirishima said as he let go of Bakugo before sitting down on his bed.

Bakugo froze for a second looking confused before turning to Kirishima.

"You weren't supposed to listen to me." He grumbled as he sat down next to the red-haired boy, grabbing onto one of his arms and wrapping it around himself again.

"Aww Baku-bro~ I didn't know you are one for cuddling! That's adorable!" Kiri said with his large, sharp-toothed grin as he wrapped both of his arms around the slightly older boy.

"Shut up!" Bakugo growled out as he blasted a few weak explosions on Kirishima's chest, being slow enough to give him time to activate his quirk so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Haha, sorry but it's cute! Anyway, I actually am really cold so can we cuddle for real now?" Kirishima asked, his coldness and want to confess to Bakugo being the whole reason for this stuff in the first place.

"Whatever." Bakugo said as he rolled his eyes, instantly getting a "Yay!" From Kirishima before he pulled them both down onto the bed.

Now Kirishima was lying on the bed with Bakugo lying on top of his chest, his arms around the older.

Bakugo was about to protest about being the 'bottom' of cuddling when Kirishima began to run his cold hands through his hair.

It felt nice, really nice and relaxing so instead of snapping he just relaxed against the younger chest and closed his eyes.

They stayed like this for a while and when Bakugo was about to fall asleep Kirishima began to talk.

"You know, I really like you... I've been trying to make it pretty obvious with all the flirting but I guess I haven't been forward enough." Kiri whispered, clearly thinking that the blond boy was asleep.

"Maybe someday soon I'll be manly enough to ask you out." Kirishima ended with a sigh.

He was about to decide to sleep too when he felt Bakugo shuffle before lifting his head to look at him.

"Morning bro! You didn't happen to hear anything did yo-" Kirishima was cut off by Bakugo's lips on his own.

He was too shocked at first to respond but when his brain caught up he quickly kissed back, deepening the kiss as he did so.

Eventually, the two had to pull back from lack of oxygen.

"I like you too shitty hair." Bakugo breathed out, still trying to catch his breath.

"Does this mean that you will be my boyfriend?" Kirishima asked, hope shining through his voice and face.

"Yeah dumbass, I'll be your boyfriend." Bakugo chuckled before pecking Kirishima's lips again.

Kirishima smiled brightly at his now boyfriend before wrapping his arms back around him and pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Do you want to keep the relationship a secret or can we come out to everyone?" Kiri asked as he loosened his grip on the hug.

"Let's not hide it but not tell people straight out either," Bakugo said, nuzzling his head into the crook of Kirishima's neck.

"Okay Blasty, sounds like a plan." Kiri smiled when Bakugo hit his arm playfully at the dumb nickname.

"I'm tired, get comfortable because I'm not moving until tomorrow," Bakugo stated as he cuddled closer to his lover.

"Okay, Bakugo." Kirishima smiled as he shuffled so he was more comfortable before Bakugo cuddled back up to him.

They both fell asleep rather quickly from the warmth and weight of one another.

***

Over the next week, everyone had figured out that the two were together, Mineta and Denki having caught them both making out in the bathroom.

The two of course told everyone. Not everyone believed them however so they asked Bakugo and Kirishima themselves who did confirm their relationship. -(Except for Todoroki who thought the two had already been a couple for the longest time now)-

The two were congratulated for becoming a couple and life moved on.

They had their ups and downs in the relationship but in the end, they knew that they loved each other and would make it work forever!
_________________________________________

1,104 Words! Sorry, the ending sucked and was kind of rushed! 😅😅😅