So Soft~ (Fluff)

Date:12-1-21 ⚠️insecure boy, cussing, lowkey spoilers but not really⚠️ This is not even close to cannon Bakugou sooooo sorry about that😅😂
_________________________________________
Ever since the League of Villains attack on Bakugo, the boy has been more distant to Kirishima.

Kirishima didn't understand why so one day he decided to talk to Bakugo about it.

"Hey, Baku-bro!" He said as he ran up behind the blond, grabbing onto his hand to pull him back some.

Bakugo pulled his hand back instantly as he turned around, his eyes narrow as if he was about to cuss out whoever it was before his brain registered what the person said and then saw Kiri.

"What do you want shitty hair?" He asked as he put his hands in his sweatpants pockets.

"I wanna know why you have been ignoring me, bro! Ever since the thing happened you have been a lot more distant. And you avoid all touch with anyone at all costs. I mean I know you didn't like it from most people before but you would let me lean against your shoulder sometimes." Kirishima semi-ranted making Bakugo's eyes widen.

"I don't know what you're talking about dumbass, now I'm tired so I'm going to bed," Bakugo said with an eye-roll before he turned around and began to walk back to his room.

"It's only seven o'clock Bakugo." Kirishima deadpaned as he grabbed his hand once again.

This time before Bakugo could move it completely out of his grasp, their hands brushed against one another for a second.

"So soft." Kirishima thinks before he looks up at Bakugo who has shoved his hands back into his pockets.

"What's been up with you?" He asks, now looking at the boy in his red eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Bakugo said as he walked into his room, Kirishima following right behind him.

"Bakugo," Kirishima stated as he shut the door making the blond look at him before sitting on his bed.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it," Bakugo admitted as he moved his hands to rest under his thys.

"So you admit that something did happen! You can tell me anything okay? You don't have to but I promise I won't judge you or tell anyone else if you don't want me to." Kiri reassured as he moved to sit next to the older boy.

Bakugo stayed quiet for a while. Kirishina thought that he wasn't going to reply and almost gave up.

He was about to stand up and leave the room when he heard Bakugo start talking.

"I'm scared... I'm scared that I'm going to accidentally activate my quirk and burn you or someone else. The Villains talked to me about my quirk and how I would be an amazing villain if I joined them... After that, I've been trying to be extra careful on how and when I use it because I don't want to hurt anyone..." He trailed off as Kirishima looked at him.

"Fuck the villains!" Kirishima stated shocking Bakugo, he hadn't heard the redhead cuss before.

"They don't know what they are talking about! You are a hero and will eventually become the number one hero! And with your quirk, you have to put a lot of effort into making a strong explosion so if it goes off on accident then it won't really hurt any of us. The great thing about my quirk is that if I activate it then it won't hurt me at all! The only way you can hurt me with it is if you rapid-fire them at me like you did in the sports festival." Kirishima ranted as he and Bakugo moved so they could look at one another more comfortably.

"But I coul-" Bakugo was cut off by Kirishima taking his wrists and pulling his hands from under his thighs before grabbing onto them.

Bakugo attempted to pull his hands out of Kiri's grasp but failed.

"You aren't going to hurt me Katsuki, even if you wanted to I could just activate my quirk and prevent you. If you aren't going to let anyone touch you or be near you then okay. Just don't shut us all out completely, don't shut me out." Kiri said softly, red eyes meeting red eyes.

Bakugo stayed quiet again, thinking in his head what to say next but nothing came to mind.

"Fine, I won't shut you out. I don't give a fuck about those other nerds and extras though." He finally grumbled out as he looked away from Kirishima.

"Awww you care about me?" Kiri teased with a laugh.

"Nope, never mind. Get out, I don't give a fuck about you either." Bakugo grumbled, taking his hands out of Kirishima's grasp and shoving the boy.

Kirishima laughed at the angry pomeranian as he fell backward on the bed from the shove.

"Aww, but I care about you, bro!" Kiri laughed as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"Shut up dumbass," Bakugo said as he rolled his eyes, a blush dusting his cheeks.

"Never! I care so much about you, you should always remember that." Kirishima stated as he sat up again, now leaning against Bakugo's shoulder.

Bakugo's blush darkened at the words and Kirishima smirked when he saw and at the fact that Bakugo didn't shove him away yet.

"You know... your hands are really soft. You would think that they would be so rough from all of the explosions and training you do. But instead, they are super soft." Kirishima said, gently holding Bakugo's left hand as he rubbed his thumb against the palm.

"Tch." Bakugo rolled his eyes, his blush giving away how flustered he was.

The two fell into a comfortable silence, Kirishima playing with Bakugo's soft hands while the blond watched the content redhead.

Kiri was happy that Bakugo wasn't shoving him away now.

Maybe some day soon Bakugo would learn that he wouldn't ever be able to get rid of Kirishima, never be able to shut the boy out. He would always be by his side forever.

One day they would finally stop their pining and get together and Kirishima would make it clear that Bakugo would never be able to shut him out again.

One day...
_________________________________________
1,050 Words! I wrote most of this during school 💀😂